UTV Ireland

(June 2014)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
DV
dvboy
Where can we find the schedule?
RD
rdd Founding member
The RTE Guide, at any rate. Presumably it'll appear on utv.ie at some point closer to launch day.
DV
dvboy
Thanks
BK
bkman1990
A time-lapse video of the new HQ is available to view.

GL
globaltraffic24
Looks like the newsroom may form part of the set. Looking good.
MO
Mouseboy33
It does look good. Interesting to see how they are going to use it. Never been a fan of the UTV logo. But that aside looks quite good.
DV
dvboy
Listings are in DigiGuide now through to Friday 9 January.

They are not showing GMB, but are showing Lorraine, Jeremy Kyle, This Morning, Loose Women as per UTV.

Evening schedule is a mix of recent ITV drama.

They are simulcasting the soaps obviously, as well as UTV's Rare Breed: A Farming Year on Monday, Birds of a Feather on Thursday, they are also taking Diversity Live and Foyle's War on Sunday.

There are repeats of Thursday and Friday's Emmerdale on Saturday, and Friday's Corrie on Sunday, so I assume this will become an omnibus edition for both the following weekend.

TV3's schedule between 1st and 9th January is full of TBAs in primetime but interestingly they are still showing Jeremy Kyle at 10:00 (while UTV are showing it at 9:25).
Last edited by dvboy on 13 December 2014 12:51pm - 4 times in total
BR
Brekkie
I assume ITV2/3/4 don't broadcast there (I know TV3 shows The Xtra Factor on the main channel), so I guess they might get access to some ITV2 shows produced by ITV Studios too.
RD
rdd Founding member
Available on cable, Freesat and "other channels" on Sky. The cable version of ITV4 is minus all sports programmes however.
DV
dvboy
I assume ITV2/3/4 don't broadcast there (I know TV3 shows The Xtra Factor on the main channel), so I guess they might get access to some ITV2 shows produced by ITV Studios too.

And while they were doing that, they had to put IACHMOOH on 3e. The X Factor is staying on TV3 anyway, but it'll be interesting to see what UTV Ireland do with ITV2's Britain's Got More Talent.

I didn't spot this earlier, but UTV Ireland are also showing ITV2's Plebs and the BBC's Episodes. Wikipedia suggests they will show The Graham Norton Show but I note the BBC1 New Year's Eve episode is scheduled for showing on 3e in the new year.
Last edited by dvboy on 13 December 2014 8:11pm - 4 times in total
DV
dvboy
Compare side by side UTV and UTV Ireland schedules for Monday 5 January:

http://i58.tinypic.com/1vzap.png

(note Teleshopping/Nightscreen is not shown)
Last edited by dvboy on 13 December 2014 9:13pm
:-(
A former member
That is strange. You would think UTV live would have a lunchtime version, than at 18pm it could have add an extra 30mins filler. Why No tipping point? nor Broadchurch?

Newer posts