Media Websites

Java-TV Wiki Thread

A archive of mocks from the 3 classic TV mock-making websites (July 2014)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
CR
Critique
If you have your own website I don't see why you need to post every update here as well?
NL
Ne1L C
Actually you have a good point there. Very Happy
ET
ETP1 Forever
If you have your own website I don't see why you need to post every update here as well?

In all fairness, I don't really see how its much different to how the owners of likes of TV Live and The Ident Gallery post information of their own website developments, although then again it wouldn't be a problem if this thread was moved to the websites section.
Last edited by ETP1 Forever on 16 October 2014 3:53pm
MF
MatthewFirth
xwing posted:

In all fairness, I don't really see how its much different to how the owners of likes of TV Live and The Ident Gallery post information of their own website developments, although then again it wouldn't be a problem if this thread was moved to the websites section.

The only way that would happen is if this is renamed the Java-TV thread.

35 days later

MF
MatthewFirth
Sorry for lack of updates here or on the Java-TV website recently. I would advise that if you have any from APFS now that those 2 archive links were posted here, please post them on the Java-TV website.

Also, on the original 2003, there are a few things missing. Did you want a list of those missing mock pages?
Last edited by MatthewFirth on 19 November 2014 5:26pm
LU
lukesams3
I, along with all the others, will be in charge of pages at the new Java TV website for years to come.
Last edited by lukesams3 on 21 November 2014 3:36am - 2 times in total
MF
MatthewFirth
I, along with all the others, will be in charge of pages at the new Java TV website for years to come.

Thank you for continuing to support this project.
One question though, do you know if there is still some mocks missing from APFS and if so do you know who may have them?

19 days later

MF
MatthewFirth
The Java TV Website has been updated for the first time in a while, please check it for new mocks!
LU
lukesams3
An anonymous user went into the Java website and vandalized it by deleting a chunk of the mocks. It's a good thing I restored the mocks back to normal.
RO
rob Founding member
xwing posted:

I did ask for this thread to be moved to the websites section WEEKS AGO, but nothing was done...
MF
MatthewFirth
rob posted:
xwing posted:

I did ask for this thread to be moved to the websites section WEEKS AGO, but nothing was done...

I think that's because this thread is not known as the Java TV thread at the moment. I see your point, and I agree that it should be moved, so I will rename it shortly.
CR
Critique
rob posted:
xwing posted:

I think that's because this thread is not known as the Java TV thread at the moment. I see your point, and I agree that it should be moved, so I will rename it shortly.

I did complain about this thread MONTHS ago, but nothing was done...

Not sure why you had to post about changing the name... If you make your post using the standard reply page you have the option to change the title there and then - it's not a long-winded job.

Newer posts