« Topics
D.Page

I don't expect these will air this evening, but one can dream!
Inspector Sands12,665 posts since 25 Aug 2004
Knowledge is something different though isn't it - factual rather than education? The remaining Learnining Zone programmes are really the last vestige of OU/schools.Now that the BBC Earth branding has made it to the UK now I suspect Knowledge will follow soon in front of documentaries.

For the number of times its shown and the number of viewers the old stuff is just fine
Chilli2211 posts since 24 Jul 2014
Meridian (South East) South East Today
Hmm odd they'd use the Swan sting, I thought a woodpecker sting or even a duck sting would be more appropriate for the start of iPlayer programmes?

Still nice to see that these old stings/idents are spreading through the BBC, even makes me more hopeful for some Christmas idents?
Last edited by Chilli22 on 23 November 2014 9:36pm
Jonny3,929 posts since 27 Nov 2006
Tyne Tees Look North (North East)
Still nice to see that these old stings/idents are spreading though the BBC, even makes me more hopeful for some Christmas idents?

Duncan Newmarch (continuity announcer) confirmed on here that it's the 2011 set again.

Further confirmation that the windows are gone forever though and as such somebody should really be getting round to amending that trail style and *broken record*
youtube
No further posts are being accepted for this topic