The Gallery

Good Morning Britain Studio Idea

(October 2014)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
CL
CoreyLHughes
For my first ever studio mock I have took aspects from the ITV Good Morning Britain breakfast show and tried to recreate it to create an alternative look. The blue bar is the ticker and the only borrowed pieces for my design are the chairs. Instead of tired looking fake windows I thought of the idea of plasma screens behind glass which with the fake brick really creates a newsy image. Bear in mind I am 14 and this is my first attempt although feedback is welcome.

This shows the performance area and also in reality chairs would be brought on to create an interview area. The wall would also will a screen featuring a backdrop of London and images relating to the subject of the interview.
GM
gmb2014
Not bad for a first attempt, but it's very plain. And the rectangular desk with the circular top is a little odd.
CL
CoreyLHughes
I know what you mean although I am struggling to fill it. I do not what else I could put in there. Also, I was trying to create a Good Morning Britain style glass desk top.
GM
gmb2014
I know what you mean although I am struggling to fill it. I do not what else I could put in there. Also, I was trying to create a Good Morning Britain style glass desk top.

You could try and fit in a sofa, if you're including that in your alternative look. And maybe make the rectangular part of the desk a little smaller so it fits under the glass top.
CL
CoreyLHughes
Thankyou, I will see what it looks like
TW
tweedledum
Not bad! The desk is awful, and doesn't fit in with the whole look, and I would get rid of the brick 'column' in the middle, and extend the screen out. Other than that, not bad for a first attempt!
CL
CoreyLHughes
Thanks, I am re-doing the desk and for the brick I was thinking of changing it to a view of London which in reality would be a real window with the plasmas in front
NZ
NZnewswatch
Not bad I can see where your idea is going.

Any chance you could send me the .skp file
DK
DanielK

If he does send you it, remember he holds the copyright, not you, so don't be uploading it to 3d Warehouse. Much like networks own the copyright on the videos on your YT account Wink ...
NZ
NZnewswatch
[img][/img]

If he does send you it, remember he holds the copyright, not you, so don't be uploading it to 3d Warehouse. Much like networks own the copyright on the videos on your YT account Wink ...

I am aware of all.

I have an all seeing eye and I monitor and follow closely what happens.
CL
CoreyLHughes
Hi, Im sorry I haven't touched this much. I have been busy working on a website. Yes don't worry I would be happy to give you the file. I am new to this so, Can I private message you?
NZ
NZnewswatch
Hi, Im sorry I haven't touched this much. I have been busy working on a website. Yes don't worry I would be happy to give you the file. I am new to this so, Can I private message you?

Yes sure thing

Newer posts