« Topics
jamesrl581 posts since 3 May 2010
HTV Wales Wales Today
I thought Judy was fantastic - such a brilliant addition to the panel. I don't think she signed up for this, however. Such a shame her first appearance ended as it did, I feel quite sorry for her. Jane more or less said the same as Judy but Jane doesn't make a big story.
HenryL96 (previously henry96) 494 posts since 1 Mar 2014
Points West
Sad sad news about Lynda Bellingham today, Rest in Peace. Very different opening to todays show, no vocal music cues used, very muted and appropriate.

Also no walk on, didn't miss it though! Really looking forward to wednesday's show, will obviously be rather sad, but hopefully they won't have heavily edited the interview, and we can enjoy Lynda on our TVs for one last time.
Mouseboy332,147 posts since 10 Feb 2014
Quick Update on the VIEW. Since the launch they have been tweaking the graphics now they have revamped the set already. LOTS MORE COLOUR. Im sure some old ladies have complained. They added a new riser and massive screen updated and is larger and the columns removed and they dumped the new coffee table and went back to the signature table. and the entrance the ladies make has been changed as well. I dont like the changes.
Before
After
I said what I said!
DanielK3,321 posts since 1 Oct 2011
STV Central Reporting Scotland
Quick Update on the VIEW. Since the launch they have been tweaking the graphics now they have revamped the set already. LOTS MORE COLOUR. Im sure some old ladies have complained. They added a new riser and massive screen updated and is larger and the columns removed and they dumped the new coffee table and went back to the signature table. and the entrance the ladies make has been changed as well. I dont like the changes.
Before
After

If you are going to quote a website, please credit them.
scottishtv gave kudos
noggin12,920 posts since 26 Jun 2001
Mouseboy33 - not sure if you know but the new studio director of "The View" is a Brit - Ashley S. Gorman. Over here he has directed This Morning, The One Show, I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here Now, Lets Lunch with Gino and Mel etc.

He directed the reality series "I Wanna Marry Harry" which I think was a show made in the UK but for a US audience.