TV Home Forum

New look Loose Women

Moving to TVC Studio 2 on 16th April 2018 (August 2013)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JW
JamesWorldNews
Judy Finnigan arrives with a bang, it seems!
RD
RDJ
Don't think her return went totally according to plan did it! First day and apologies have to be issued! I think this may well jeopardise how long she's willing to stay with the show!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-29598732
JA
jamesrl
I thought Judy was fantastic - such a brilliant addition to the panel. I don't think she signed up for this, however. Such a shame her first appearance ended as it did, I feel quite sorry for her. Jane more or less said the same as Judy but Jane doesn't make a big story.
BR
Brekkie
Whether you agree or not with what she said though what is the point in having panelists offering opinions if they then have to offer apologies for their opinion?
JA
jamesrl
Whether you agree or not with what she said though what is the point in having panelists offering opinions if they then have to offer apologies for their opinion?

Here here. Very mean front page on tomorrow's Mirror.
DK
DanielK
Sad sad news about Lynda Bellingham today, Rest in Peace. Very different opening to todays show, no vocal music cues used, very muted and appropriate.
HJ
HJL
Sad sad news about Lynda Bellingham today, Rest in Peace. Very different opening to todays show, no vocal music cues used, very muted and appropriate.

Also no walk on, didn't miss it though! Really looking forward to wednesday's show, will obviously be rather sad, but hopefully they won't have heavily edited the interview, and we can enjoy Lynda on our TVs for one last time.
MO
Mouseboy33
Quick Update on the VIEW. Since the launch they have been tweaking the graphics now they have revamped the set already. LOTS MORE COLOUR. Im sure some old ladies have complained. They added a new riser and massive screen updated and is larger and the columns removed and they dumped the new coffee table and went back to the signature table. and the entrance the ladies make has been changed as well. I dont like the changes.
Before
After
http://www.newscaststudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/viewwide.png
DK
DanielK
Quick Update on the VIEW. Since the launch they have been tweaking the graphics now they have revamped the set already. LOTS MORE COLOUR. Im sure some old ladies have complained. They added a new riser and massive screen updated and is larger and the columns removed and they dumped the new coffee table and went back to the signature table. and the entrance the ladies make has been changed as well. I dont like the changes.
Before
After
http://www.newscaststudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/viewwide.png

If you are going to quote a website, please credit them.
MO
Mouseboy33
Then you need to trawl through the entire forum and tell that to everyone. Rolling Eyes

Back to Loose Women....
NG
noggin Founding member
Mouseboy33 - not sure if you know but the new studio director of "The View" is a Brit - Ashley S. Gorman. Over here he has directed This Morning, The One Show, I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here Now, Lets Lunch with Gino and Mel etc.

He directed the reality series "I Wanna Marry Harry" which I think was a show made in the UK but for a US audience.
DK
DanielK
Then you need to trawl through the entire forum and tell that to everyone. Rolling Eyes

Back to Loose Women....

You are specifically lifting from a certain pres website, including their own captured images and not crediting. Others do credit.

Newer posts