TV Home Forum

Old show on Cbeebies or CBBC?

Does anyone remember this old show on CBBC which was about a UFO which explored schools? (July 2014)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
PO
polybius81
Hello. Does anyone remember a CBBC, Cbeebies or BBC Schools show about a UFO which explored schools and factories and it was about discovering how things work and all that. It aired around 2000-2003 And i remember watching it. I do not want a list or any fake answers. I trust this website so could you please do this?
MS
msim
Could be The Experimenter if it was live action.

I do recall another series which had two CGI aliens viewing everyday life on Earth from their spaceship but I don't know what it was called.
PO
polybius81
msim posted:

I do recall another series which had two CGI aliens viewing everyday life on Earth from their spaceship but I don't know what it was called.

That's Tiny Planets. I Want a similar show with a UFO which was live action.
JA
Jake
msim posted:

Space Ark?

I seem to recall another similar show but can't just bring the title to mind.
JU
jumpinjack
msim posted:

I want?
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
I wonder if it was a Look and Read repeat that polybius81 saw, as CBBC was repeating them around that time.

The most obvious candidates if it was L&R would probably be The Boy From Space or Earth Warp.
MW
Mike W
Come Outside? Auntie Mabel was a bit of a UFO given during flight she was a bloke in a bad wig!
Pete, bilky asko and David gave kudos
MS
msim
msim posted:

Please don't feel the need to say thanks to me or anyone else who has attempted to help you then with the scatty bit of information you provided... Rolling Eyes

Oh and Jake was correct. The CGI one that I described was Space Ark, so my thanks to him.
DA
David
msim posted:

Please don't feel the need to say thanks to me or anyone else who has attempted to help you then with the scatty bit of information you provided... Rolling Eyes

What word would you have used? "Want" seems appropriate to me.
MA
Maaixuew
First thoughts were Earth Warp, which was repeated in 2004/5 on the CBBC channel.

WH
Whataday Founding member
This is the first thing that came to mind, from Channel 5's Havakazoo.

MS
msim
David posted:
msim posted:

What word would you have used? "Want" seems appropriate to me.

Erm I think an appropriate phrase might have been "thanks for the suggestion and taking the time to look but that's not the one". Or perhaps manners cost too much on here now.

Newer posts