TV Home Forum

Britain's got Talent 2014

(May 2014)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
DK
DanielK
They tend to push that a lot of shows now come from the Itv Studios in London, but BGT and X Factor don't so they could not do that.

What has that got to do with the theme music though?
fanoftv, Brekkie and HJL gave kudos
TW
tweedledum
Anybody else think it's a bit of how when announcing the winner this year they've opted to crash from the dramatic BGT bed to a part of 'change your life' by little mix?

I find it annoying, i think they should just use a bit of the BGT theme.

Yeah but BGT is from Fountain Studios so they could not do the whole Itv Studios thing. Smile

What do you mean, the 'whole itv studios thing'??

I think he is referring to Owain's signature.
HJ
HJL

huh?
TW
tweedledum

huh?

"Live from ITV Studios in London"
DA
David
You do know there were colour bars broadcast during Britain's Got Talent this evening? Why is this thread talking about whatever it is that it is talking about and not the colour bars?
PT
Put The Telly On
David posted:
You do know there were colour bars broadcast during Britain's Got Talent this evening? Why is this thread talking about whatever it is that it is talking about and not the colour bars?

Did someone push their buzzer?
BA
bilky asko
Simon Cowell personally thanked Morrisons (as their sponsor) at the end of Britain's Got Talent. Is that allowed under the relevant Ofcom regulations?
HJ
HJL
Is there a reason that they scrapped Ant and Dec's introduction from the gallery, and then the director saying 'role titles'?? It kind of became iconic for the show, and I really miss it!! Has the location of the gallery changed, moving it further from the studio, or is it just the direction of the programme dictating that it can't be done?
BR
Brekkie
Well the obvious reason is there are no titles to roll.
LL
Larry the Loafer
Is there a reason that they scrapped Ant and Dec's introduction from the gallery, and then the director saying 'role titles'?? It kind of became iconic for the show, and I really miss it!! Has the location of the gallery changed, moving it further from the studio, or is it just the direction of the programme dictating that it can't be done?

Isn't that the staple on Saturday Night Takeaway? I don't remember it being on BGT.
HJ
HJL

Before it became the X Factor...
DA
David
Simon Cowell personally thanked Morrisons (as their sponsor) at the end of Britain's Got Talent. Is that allowed under the relevant Ofcom regulations?

I expect he can do what he wants. He can certainly afford any fines.

Newer posts