TV Home Forum

Good Morning Britain - confirmed

Susanna Reid to join revamped ITV breakfast show (March 2014)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
OW
owainshenton
Ben and Sean are guests on Loose Women on Friday, I guess we can expect some info then. Will be interesting to see if anyone else is doing the rounds interview wise this week.

I'm not really sure what sort of "info" people are expecting from Ben appearing on Loose Women or any other daytime chat show.

It'll be a very light interview where Ben says he's missed the early mornings, he can't wait to start and that they will have the best news and entertainment for people to wake up to, and it'll be the best place to be every weekday morning. They aren't going to talk about graphics, studios, presenter rotas or the length of regional news bulletins.

Lol well you never know Aled went on about Daybreak having a new theme tune on his this morning interview..

Edit: Do you think there will be a TOTH Voice saying "Good Morning Britain with Susanna Reid & Ben Shephard?"

I hope they do use a voiceover, but not the one they have now. She sounds as though she doesn't want to be there.
PC
PCarter1998
Ben and Sean are guests on Loose Women on Friday, I guess we can expect some info then. Will be interesting to see if anyone else is doing the rounds interview wise this week.

I'm not really sure what sort of "info" people are expecting from Ben appearing on Loose Women or any other daytime chat show.

It'll be a very light interview where Ben says he's missed the early mornings, he can't wait to start and that they will have the best news and entertainment for people to wake up to, and it'll be the best place to be every weekday morning. They aren't going to talk about graphics, studios, presenter rotas or the length of regional news bulletins.

Lol well you never know Aled went on about Daybreak having a new theme tune on his this morning interview..

Edit: Do you think there will be a TOTH Voice saying "Good Morning Britain with Susanna Reid & Ben Shephard?"

I hope they do use a voiceover, but not the one they have now. She sounds as though she doesn't want to be there.

I quite like the VO now she's formal.
Last edited by PCarter1998 on 20 April 2014 1:47pm
OW
owainshenton

I quite like the VO now she's formal.

If they used the woman who did the VO on GMTV, she sounded good.
:-(
A former member
I wonder if the theme music will have an amazing truck driver's gear change like the original did?
JB
JasonB
I wonder if the theme music will have an amazing truck driver's gear change like the original did?

I reckon the theme and titles will be like this:

Then we'll be greeted by Ben Shepard and Susanna Reid sitting in front of a set of french windows accompanied by a large TV coming to you live from a house somewhere in East London.
JO
Joshua
Seems from looking on Twitter that Ben and Susanna were at Upton Park yesterday, working on the 'chemistry' I guess!
JB
JasonB
Seems from looking on Twitter that Ben and Susanna were at Upton Park yesterday, working on the 'chemistry' I guess!

Hopefully not in a hotel room.
VM
VMPhil
The tweet in question:

HB
HarryB
'Thanks for the trip'
Looks like Ben had planned the trip. Means nothing though yet!

https://twitter.com/susannareid100/status/457584252365074432
DO
dosxuk
Means nothing though yet!

Is it supposed to? Confused Rolling Eyes
bilky asko, ASO and Jon gave kudos
JO
Jonny
hesitantly sneaks a look at this thread in forlorn hope of... NOPE retreats
TW
tweedledum
Another question for an insider, will the god-awful competitions be cut down?

Newer posts