The Gallery

Good Morning Britain

A first mock - Daybreak's Replacement (February 2014)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
HB
HarryB
Henry96 - I don't quite understand why you are picking on this mock and just keep causing arguments. Why would this mock have to be different then Daybreak?

To me it just looks like your a tad jealous because ASO's mock is better than your own. Just leave it now and take time on improving your mocks rather than taking the pee out of others. Kindly said.
HJ
HJL
Henry96 - I don't quite understand why you are picking on this mock and just keep causing arguments. Why would this mock have to be different then Daybreak?

ITV cut Daybreak because it hasn't attracted audiences in the way they wanted. Surely this is evidence enough that Good Morning Britain will be totally different, not just a new name and line up with the same graphics , studio and content??
AS
ASO
Surely it would be even less like Daybreak V2 though...
HJ
HJL
I don't think they'll be taking it back to v.1 anytime soon. I think the place to look for what they are going to do is America. Its going to probably be like GMA (unfortunately) or The Today show because ITV will want to steer clear of previous failures.
AS
ASO
Well as I said ages ago
ASO posted:
Clean and stylish is the route I think that they should be going. I didn't want this to be a prediction of what the show would be like, this is my idea of what I would want to see, with regards to presentation and branding.

I don't think it will look like my mock actually. But I would like it if it did.
HJ
HJL
I would also like the graphics a lot more if they looked like yours but I still feel like there is room for improvement, and I only wanted to see them become more effective, hence I have been a bit unfair, so sorry. Smile

Maybe you could look at changing the orange (from a PPT. stock) and the font could become more cohesive in the title shot.
AS
ASO
Maybe you could look at changing the orange (from a PPT. stock)

It isn't, I made it. Smile
HJ
HJL
ASO posted:
Maybe you could look at changing the orange (from a PPT. stock)

It isn't, I made it. Smile

none the less you could increase the red and decrease the green?? I would like to see it a bit more refined also.
DK
DanielK
The picture may look like Daybreak V1 but who says that the animations will be incredibly flat and simple; the GMB box could animate like CNN New Day's logo, which is nothing like Daybreak V1...
HJ
HJL
The picture may look like Daybreak V1 but who says that the animations will be incredibly flat and simple; the GMB box could animate like CNN New Day's logo, which is nothing like Daybreak V1...

Have you got evidence of these intentions, because I can't find that and so I'm passing judgement on the evidence displayed on this thread, rather than assumptions.
DK
DanielK
And evidence displayed suggests nothing like Daybreak V1 bar the logo over a shot of a location.
HJ
HJL
And evidence displayed suggests nothing like Daybreak V1 bar the logo over a shot of a location.

AND THAT IS ALL WE HAVE. This is a pointless argument, I was only offering some harmless guidance, that could be ignored or looked at.

Newer posts