The Gallery

GMB Studio Mock

GOOD MORNING BRITAIN, Studio and Graphics (March 2014)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
HJ
HJL
AxG posted:
Don't like the updated logo and clock DOG.

How would you like to see the change??

I hope you aren't thinking I'm using everyone else imagination but my own, But I am desperate to do something that everyone else likes!! Very Happy

Also heres another image...

Last edited by HJL on 10 March 2014 8:45pm - 2 times in total
GM
gmb2014
It's good, but I feel that the grey is a bit bland. Maybe a brighter colour would make the logo stand out?
HJ
HJL
Because this split screen had rather a lot of feedback and criticism I thought I'd post it next. Hopefully it makes the DOG look better. As ever, any feedback will be great!!

Can't believe how far this design has come since earlier!! Thank you everyone for your help! Very Happy
HB
HarryB
IMO, I think that the background of the calming lake and mountain hills wouldn't support a story to do with an announcement of a pregnancy, do you? For example that background wouldn't be reasonable for the recent evens on the disappearing plane.
HJ
HJL
IMO, I think that the background of the calming lake and mountain hills wouldn't support a story to do with an announcement of a pregnancy, do you? For example that background wouldn't be reasonable for the recent evens on the disappearing plane.

Okay, very fair point, feeling so stupid now! Thanks for pointing that out! I'm on it!! Very Happy
HJ
HJL
Because I wasn't thinking here is an alternative for the Spit screen (I have only changed the background Image)
Here are some alternative DOGs that could be used within this design. If you have any other Ideas please say! I want this mock to be good!! Very Happy
Thanks for everyones continued support.
GM
gmb2014
Here are some alternative DOGs that could be used within this design. If you have any other Ideas please say! I want this mock to be good!! Very Happy
Thanks for everyones continued support.

I like the 2nd one Very Happy
TW
tweedledum
The second clock is lovely, but I do think a different font is needed for 'Good Morning Britain'. I like the split screen as well, but I think it would work better with a gradient or something behind it. This has improved massively, since your first incarnation. Now I think you just need to work on making it much warmer, with more warmer colours etc.. And there is no need for 'AM' on the clock aswell! Well done
AG
AxG
Second would work. Anything without a gradient. Still don't like the logo font.
HJ
HJL
Okay, so for the last time today, Here are my better graphics. I thank you all again for your assistance, cannot believe how much better these look compared to the originals. I hope the change to the logo font are better. And as ever, please leave feedback!!

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!! Very Happy
Last edited by HJL on 11 March 2014 11:16pm - 2 times in total
GM
gmb2014
I like the overall idea, the font for the logo is slightly better, but grey and blue is too 'cold' Reds and oranges etc. need to be incorporated more.
AS
ASO
An incredible change. Cannot believe that this is the same mocks as that atrocious initial incarnation. Its nowhere near perfect yet - it still doesnt look like something you would see on TV but it is much better. It doesnt look like a breakfast TV show either tbh but well done.

Newer posts