Media Websites

TV Live

(July 2007)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
CH
chris
rob - is there a reason why the 'What's New' link has disappeared from the homepage? Was handy to take a look at what the most recent updates have been, however minor they are.
:-(
A former member
Its was moved to the top line, check " Updates" Wink Saying that the amount of change can be pretty heavy.
RO
rob Founding member
chris posted:
rob - is there a reason why the 'What's New' link has disappeared from the homepage? Was handy to take a look at what the most recent updates have been, however minor they are.

I've moved it to the index at the top of the page. If this is an inconvenience, I'm happy to move it back to where it was. Currently trying to work on an RSS feed using the data on that page, but currently struggling!!
CH
chris
rob posted:
chris posted:

I've moved it to the index at the top of the page. If this is an inconvenience, I'm happy to move it back to where it was. Currently trying to work on an RSS feed using the data on that page, but currently struggling!!

Oh I see - I'm obviously not looking hard enough! Thanks rob!

11 days later

A former member
Have you had a wee peak over at TV live its been loved up for that special day coming up, I'm sure it reminds me of a soap Wink

Also if your haven't looked in a while, Carlton and LWT pages have been updated, along with Channel 4 Idents, between 1996-1999 which have also been updated. BBC Scotland: 1991-1997 has been updated aswell, just in-case I've forgotten to say.

Also just in case anyone can help, we are looking out for any of the following:
* Certain ITV Regional News presentation pre-2000
* ITN News at one 1988 and 1989
* BBC News at One 1993-1999
* Addition Sky News presentation from 1989-2005
* Sky One presentation from 1998, and 2004-2008
* Challenge TV presentation from 1999-2006
* YTV Idents from 1994 and 1998 Daytime, along with 1970/80s programme slides.
RO
rob Founding member
Winter Olympics presentation now online at TV Live.
DL
Dillon Lawrence
Where's TV Live Social gone? Has it been removed?
RO
rob Founding member
Where's TV Live Social gone? Has it been removed?

Closed due to inactivity over a month ago.

8 days later

A former member
Why not take a look at the Carlton 1995-1996 page, its one of the best around Wink

http://www.tv-live.org.uk/wp/index.php/itv/regions/carlton/idents/carlton-1995-1996/
A former member
We now have over half the idents used by Ch4 during 1996-99; Can you remember them all?
http://www.tv-live.org.uk/wp/index.php/channel-4/channel-4/1996-1999/

Also an Update to STV pages will take place over the next couple of days, keep an eye out. ( Some minor rearrangements will also take place to help stream line the content)
Last edited by A former member on 28 February 2014 1:05pm
RO
rob Founding member
UK Living presentation from 1993-1997 now online.
A former member
1996 idents will be added soon.

Newer posts