TV Home Forum

Celebrity Big Brother

Winter 2014 (December 2013)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
MF
MatthewFirth
This will be a shocking series I think. Stories about Tulisa, Lord Sugar, Brucie and Joey Essex being shared, causing angry reactions and disastrous aftermaths. Jim will be naughty, but I don't think he'll be that bad. If he is, he'll be out faster than you think.
VM
VMPhil
This will be a shocking series I think. Stories about Tulisa, Lord Sugar, Brucie and Joey Essex being shared, causing angry reactions and disastrous aftermaths. Jim will be naughty, but I don't think he'll be that bad. If he is, he'll be out faster than you think.

If this was 10 years ago maybe, but probably not now.
JO
Jon

You won't hear any stories about Tulisa considering she's involved in an ongoing court case. And you won't hear any 'shocking' stories about the others as Channel 5 won't want to be involved in any future court cases.
DO
dosxuk
The idea of being forced to spend two weeks with Dappy fills me with dread and disgust. I'd rather cut my own arm off than have to spend five minutes more in his presence.
JC
JCB
Quote:
The idea of being forced to spend two weeks with Dappy fills me with dread and disgust.

Are you being forced to spend two weeks with Dappy?
DO
dosxuk
No, thank god. The other celebs have my sympathy in having to put up with him.

C5 has already been removed from my EPGs to prevent accidentally turning it on.
JK
JK08
Channel 5 were getting in a bit of sneaky promotion for BB with a segment on reality TV on NewsTalk Live last night. The debate was almost entirely focused on Big Brother and it's 'recovery' since moving to Channel 5.
TW
tweedledum
JCB posted:
Quote:
The idea of being forced to spend two weeks with Dappy fills me with dread and disgust.

Are you being forced to spend two weeks with Dappy?

I think he means about the other celebrities

26 days later

JK
JK08
And the winner is...
Jim Davidson
DI
digipal
Well done to C5 for rebooting a show that people were saying was dead in the water

This has been an amazing series, and for the first time in years, I miss it now it's finished

I think Emma's is amazing! She's going places

And as for C4, The Jump, FFS!!!

Newer posts