TV Home Forum

ITV's six new idents

Split from ITV Rebrand 2013 (April 2013)

AG
AxG Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
Not seen the 'Chip Shop' ident before, used before Gino's Italian Escape
Image from TV Live
AW
Andrew Wood Founding member Central (West) Midlands Today
I first spotted it before Emmerdale last Friday, but my file corrupted during copying and the recovery software couldn't retrieve it. Glad to see I wasn't imagining it after all!
SE
Square Eyes Founding member
Looks like some new idents airing tonight.
AG
The snail from the spring set returns with some friends.
Image from TV Live

9 days later

AW
Now that the Hula-Hoop ident has been used a few times this week after being shown once back on 31st August, I see that it has been tweaked so that the ITV logo is clearer, rather than blending into the action - something more prevalent with the latest batch.

Version 1 -

Version 2 -

- and that brings it up to (at least) 80 idents since the relaunch.
:-(
A former member
Has this now surpass Carlton 1996 idents? who I believe had at least 60? or even ITV 2002 set which also I think had 60 odd?

14 days later

AW
Bonkers for conkers?

Video here
VM
VMPhil Granada North West Today
Bonkers for conkers?

Video here

That screenshot gives me an idea. If they wanted the ITV logo to stand out more, they could just apply a blur effect by the time it fades onto screen. Not that I have a problem with the way logo currently appears, just an idea after seeing that pic.
CR
Critique Anglia (East) Look East
Bonkers for conkers?

Video here

That screenshot gives me an idea. If they wanted the ITV logo to stand out more, they could just apply a blur effect by the time it fades onto screen. Not that I have a problem with the way logo currently appears, just an idea after seeing that pic.

The idea is for the logo to blend in though?
623058: it just seems like your an mp3 whore
VM
VMPhil Granada North West Today
Bonkers for conkers?

Video here

The idea is for the logo to blend in though?

I know. Just an idea that I got from that screenshot.
BR
Brekkie Wales Wales Today
The logo though generally does stand out more in video format than it does in screenshots.
Stay Local. Stay Safe. Stay Alive.
AG
I have no idea, if it's new or I've just not seen it, but seen an ident of a person going down an enclosed slide.

Newer posts