TV Home Forum

The X Factor 2013

(July 2013)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
SC
SCBNI
ITV Press Office have just launched the new advertising campaign for this year's X Factor, a mash up of hits from X Factor contestants. It will run as a 60 second trailer and will be available to download as a 3 minute 38 song on ITV.com.

I quite like it! Thumbs up

Full press release here: http://www.itv.com/presscentre/press-releases/ultimate-x-factor-mash

EDIT: Found the full 3 minute version on u.tv: http://www.u.tv/Entertainment/Mash-up-celebrates-10-years-of-X-Factor/86a67b0a-7ae5-47c0-8856-b46ea69bc50c
Last edited by SCBNI on 12 October 2013 6:31pm - 2 times in total
VM
VMPhil
They're doing the same thing as Big Brother did, calling the 10th series the 'decade' anniversary series.
JB
JasonB
10 years is enough for these kind of programmes!
LL
Larry the Loafer
I can't wait til ITV pull the plug on this.
:-(
A former member
Not even new faces or opertunetay knocks lasted this long...
SW
Sam Walker

Rumour has it that this series will be the last.
BR
Brekkie

And what kind of programmes do you suppose replace them that bring ITV around 10m viewers every week?
:-(
A former member

And what kind of programmes do you suppose replace them that bring ITV around 10m viewers every week?

Its not been doing that of late, average of just 9.3million, its been going downwards. ITV should have put it to rest for one years to try and generate a bit of a gap.

ITV should be coming up with new formats to grabs people, How about a proper Variety show?
JA
jay Founding member

Its not been doing that of late, average of just 9.3million, its been going downwards. ITV should have put it to rest for one years to try and generate a bit of a gap.

ITV should be coming up with new formats to grabs people, How about a proper Variety show?

Like Britain's Got Talent you mean?
LL
Larry the Loafer

Please please please tell me there's some sort of source for this rumour.
GM
Gary McEwan

Please please please tell me there's some sort of source for this rumour.

You're not the first person to say this. And Gary Barlow has confirmed that this upcoming series is his last as well. I wonder if they have got Sharon back as one last hurrah to the X Factor as well as replacing Tulisa.
WE
Westy2
God, not Witchy Poo Osbourne cackling away again!

Newer posts