TV Home Forum

ITV's six new idents

Split from ITV Rebrand 2013 (April 2013)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
TT
Tumble Tower
Yesterday evening I managed to record the Royal Baby ident, before the start of the 7:30pm showing of Coronation Street.

Has ITV shown the Jamaican Barbecue ident yet? So far it's never been on when I happened to be recording an ITV programme junction (either on the timer or manually).
BR
Brekkie
And what do you do with all these idents you record - set them to a Boobie Babies megamix?
ID
Identity
And what do you do with all these idents you record - set them to a Boobie Babies megamix?

Is there new to be so childish, that all he did was ask if it's been shown and he records them.
Btw yes it has been shown most days at 12:30
RO
rob Founding member
Yesterday evening I managed to record the Royal Baby ident, before the start of the 7:30pm showing of Coronation Street.

Has ITV shown the Jamaican Barbecue ident yet? So far it's never been on when I happened to be recording an ITV programme junction (either on the timer or manually).

Jamaican Barbecue?? Do you mean this one??

:-(
A former member
Apparently that's the 'official' title according to ITV's YouTube page, and yes, TT, it's been played out many, many times - especially overnight.
AG
AxG
rob posted:

Jamaican Barbecue?? Do you mean this one??

TT's going by the name on The Ident Gallery. ITV have not got it onn= their YT page, so the name is a mystery.
:-(
A former member
Please re-read my post above, and then visit this YouTube page - unless of course you were being sarcastic? Wink
AG
AxG
Please re-read my post above, and then visit this YouTube page - unless of course you were being sarcastic? Wink

Odd it's in that playlist, but is the only one that doesn't feature on the main channel video feed like the others?

10 days later

BU
buster
Don't think I've seen it mentioned elsewhere but as of yesterday the 6pm ident into the news hour is back

https://twitter.com/FannersB/status/364439011432992768.
SF
Shane Forster
AxG posted:
That was odd, is it like the BBC's cubes?

I like the BBC's current logo. Sadly the BBC will probably want to change their logo within the next few years. Sad
JO
Jon
Sadly the BBC will probably want to change their logo within the next few years. Sad

It's unlikely.
CR
City Road
Just seen the one with one of those statues and a man behind him blowing his nose Shocked, which appeared to be in Newcastle's Central Arcade...

Never saw the royal baby one...

Newer posts