TV Home Forum

ITV's six new idents

Split from ITV Rebrand 2013 (April 2013)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
AN
Andrew Founding member
I'm surprised they didn't dig out pugwash to show before the new series of Paul O'grady dogs. It would have fitted well.
DA
Dan2
2 quick questions:
1. Is the 'welder' ident part of this ident set or the past one?
2. Has the icecream ident appeared onscreen yet?

Welder was in the winter set, and I don't think Ice cream has aired yet.
ID
Identity
Dan2 posted:
2 quick questions:
1. Is the 'welder' ident part of this ident set or the past one?
2. Has the icecream ident appeared onscreen yet?

Welder was in the winter set, and I don't think Ice cream has aired yet.

Ahh because the welder ident was shown last week just before corrie started
TO
tomo359
Don't think this has been mentioned, sorry if it has, but ITV have recently uploaded their spring idents to their youtube page, so you can hear them all clean.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ITV1/videos?view=0
ID
Identity
Don't think this has been mentioned, sorry if it has, but ITV have recently uploaded their spring idents to their youtube page, so you can hear them all clean.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ITV1/videos?view=0

Yeah, I said about it about 3 days ago in the requests thread.
CY
cylon6
I like that they have lots of idents. A bit of film with a logo on it aren't my favourite thing unless it's dynamic which is why I think ITV4's have the edge. Good to see them take branding seriously.
TV
TV Times
I'm surprised they didn't dig out pugwash to show before the new series of Paul O'grady dogs. It would have fitted well.

Totally agree - instead they show the horse/pony showing its teeth - which just has to be the worst ident in the new package IMHO.

22 days later

ID
Identity
is there any other ident that uses the 'see-saw' ident music other than the see-saw ident?
TV
TV Times
Looks like the Summer Idents have started tonight - 'Seagulls at the Seaside' into the itv News.
AG
AxG
Meerkats Very Happy
AG
AxG
AG
AxG
A character from Despicable Me appearing on the ECP.

Newer posts