TV Home Forum

ITV's six new idents

Split from ITV Rebrand 2013 (April 2013)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
AG
AxG
14: Bungee Jump, but sadly no balloon.

AG
AxG
Is there no end to the additions this weekend?! I've heard tell that there was a bowling ident before YBF yesterday.

Bowling ident used just before an interactive ad break.
GO
gottago
I cannot bring myself to like that new male announcer. He just doesn't work at all for the main channel.
TW
tweedledum
I cannot bring myself to like that new male announcer. He just doesn't work at all for the main channel.

I agree! I also want to say has Tim Dann left CITV, he was there before the relaunch but now he seems to have gone and instead with children doing the voice overs. He was annoying, but I do think the channel needs a more adult voice to introduce..
TW
tweedledum

I agree! I also want to say has Tim Dann left CITV, he was there before the relaunch but now he seems to have gone and instead with children doing the voice overs. He was annoying, but I do think the channel needs a more adult voice to introduce..
TO
tomo359
Has anyone else noticed, its only a minor thing, but as well as the logo now staying on the ident, it also appears much sooner than the first lot.
TW
tweedledum
Has anyone else noticed, its only a minor thing, but as well as the logo now staying on the ident, it also appears much sooner than the first lot.

Yes I have noticed. I wonder when the old batch return in January (or whenever they will return/if!) will they be edited so the logo stayes on, aye wonder..
PC
Paul Clark
Is there no end to the additions this weekend?! I've heard tell that there was a bowling ident before YBF yesterday.

Yes, there was - it was one of two versions both shown yesterday.
:-(
A former member

Yes I have noticed. I wonder when the old batch return in January (or whenever they will return/if!) will they be edited so the logo stayes on, aye wonder..

Well, if you've got a brand, it may as well appear on the screen! You would have thought after the BBC's fiasco in getting the BBC One logo on air for longer, they may have got it right first time.

There again, there's always Channel 4.
AG
AxG
Hen Party:

GO
gottago
AxG posted:
Hen Party:

Don't like that one. Maybe just keep it for Jeremy Kyle.
ID
Identity
Is that another new ident before this morning with a child and a lizard?

Newer posts