The Gallery

BBC Two Breakdown Slide Ideas

From previous eras - my first mocks (November 2012)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
CA
Cavan
This is my first mock so it might be rubbish but as this is it. I have taken the BBC Two 'Remote Control' ident and made it into a breakdown slide.

I might make more from other eras so stay vigilant! Laughing
AG
AxG
Well it's not exactly rocket science.
CA
Cavan
AxG posted:

Sorry it's not perfect but it is my first mock Sad I actually find it quite clever with the 2 holding the remote control Smile
CR
Critique
AxG posted:

Sorry it's not perfect but it is my first mock Sad I actually find it quite clever with the 2 holding the remote control Smile

The point is, you haven't really done anything. You've found a cap from a BBC Two ident from about 5 or 6 years ago, and slapped some text on it. The only thing you've done which is a good-ish sign (and not particularly difficult), it the fact you've adhered to Safe areas - congratulations...
CA
Cavan
AxG posted:

The point is, you haven't really done anything. You've found a cap from a BBC Two ident from about 5 or 6 years ago, and slapped some text on it. The only thing you've done which is a good-ish sign (and not particularly difficult), it the fact you've adhered to Safe areas - congratulations...

Well I had to move the picture over and had to expand the edges. I know it's amateur but I'm not the best mock maker in the world.
CR
Critique
AxG posted:

Well I had to move the picture over and had to expand the edges. I know it's amateur but I'm not the best mock maker in the world.

I take it all back - very well done! 5 stars.
CA
Cavan
AxG posted:

I take it all back - very well done! 5 stars.

Thank You! I am editing it as we speak.
AG
AxG
I shall say this though, what's with the lost 'We', should be on the same line.
CA
Cavan
AxG posted:
I shall say this though, what's with the lost 'We', should be on the same line.

Oops! My bad!
CA
Cavan
I took in your comments and edited the image!

I added the BBC Two box and fixed the stray 'We'
DB
dbl
BBC Two logo looks a tad stretched and compressed JPEG....
CA
Cavan
dbl posted:
BBC Two logo looks a tad stretched and compressed JPEG....

Fine, I'll change it!

Newer posts