TV Home Forum

Daybreak: With Lorraine Kelly and Aled Jones

Exclusive pictures of new studios! (May 2012)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
DK
DanielK
What?
VM
VMPhil
The set won't be permanent?

weaz meant that the outside stage won't be permanent, not the actual studio set. Although the new studio is used for several other programmes so actually, yes I'm guessing the set won't be permanent.
JA
jamesrl
I am really looking forward to seeing the newly launched show tomorrow. I really believe if anyone can turn it around, Lorraine can. Reading this interview with her and Aled it seems that she knows there's a mountain to climb, but she is 100% committed to making the show better and will be very hands on re the content and direction of the show:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2195847/Daybreak-hosts-Lorraine-Kelly-Aled-Jones-theyll-breathe-new-life-show.html
PI
Pinguim
Thanks, VMPhil Smile

Aled on Twitter: Thanks to everyone for all the kind words for me and @reallorraine. We are on the sofa from 7am - join us if you can! Night! X

It seems that Daybreak will have a newshour
CO
Connews
Thanks, VMPhil Smile

Aled on Twitter: Thanks to everyone for all the kind words for me and @reallorraine. We are on the sofa from 7am - join us if you can! Night! X

It seems that Daybreak will have a newshour

Yep, it was announced way, way, way, way, way, way, way back in June, when Ranvir Singh and Matt Barbet were announced as hosts.
RO
rob Founding member
I'm live blogging the relaunch for TV Live Extra, you can view it here

TV Live will also have images and video up throughout the morning. Daybreak and Lorraine pages are now online.

Newer posts