Media Websites

TV Forum Neon

General Site Discussion (August 2012)

JW
JamesWorldNews STV Central World News
This is a test post, just to see what it looks like!!

I love this so far!! Well done to all involved!
@JamesWorldNews | #StayHomeSaveLives
VM
VMPhil Granada North West Today
Loving the new site. It will take some getting used to but it's definitely an improvement.

And, hurrah, embedded tweet support!

Impressed with the Lounge archive as well. Especially this thread. How did the lounge stay archived when the rest of the forum was deleted in 2003?

All in all, great new design and features. Off to explore now...
BA
Bail Moderator Meridian (South) South Today
This is a test post, just to see what it looks like!!

I love this so far!! Well done to all involved!

Glad you like it, but all credit goes to Asa. We've been testing it for a few weeks pointing out a few tweaks here and there but all the hard work has been done by him!
AW
Andrew Wood Founding member Central (West) Midlands Today
I note the direct links to a poster's Twitter, You Tube account etc aren't there any more - you have to click through to the poster's profile.

Also, who's the graphical wizz? Jealous Thumbs up
RE
remlap Wales Wales Today
Liking the new look, the gallery on the front page of recent images is a bit odd since you can't actually directly go to the post where the image was used.
DO
dosxuk Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
Two initial thoughts:

1) No reply link in a thread when you're not logged in
2) The highlighting on the page counters seems wrong. At the moment, 1 has a highlight around it, 2 doesn't, but we're on page 2, and the 1 is actually a link. This is inverse to every other site with similar page counters.

----

ETA 3) "New Member" with the orange background... made me initially wonder who on earth made MrDomDom2012 a moderator Shocked
RO
rob Founding member Meridian (Thames Valley) South Today
I still miss seeing the moderators names in purple and Asa's in red... stood out better than it does now.
TV Live / Podcasts
ST
SillyTilly Central (West) Midlands Today
From what I have seen so far, I really like this new look. The new look gallery looks much nicer. The only thing that I miss is the jump to the last unread post link as I found that really useful.
RO
Sorry to double post, but in this gallery thread started by me, I get this cheery little banner at the top, and my rating is shown at 0/5 when on the gallery index, it's clearly marked as a 4 out of 5:

TV Live / Podcasts
BE
Ben Founding member London London
I don't really want to spoil the surprise but the error page has a great design feature.
www.youtube.com/vtrben
AW
Andrew Wood Founding member Central (West) Midlands Today
Ben posted:
I don't really want to spoil the surprise but the error page has a great design feature.

Took a moment to notice it. Almost disappointed nothing happens when you click on it!
RO
Just noticed it. Fantastic!!
TV Live / Podcasts

Newer posts

No further posts are being accepted for this topic