Media Websites

Opinions

(July 2001)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BA
Bail Moderator
I have had a new idea..well Jamez gave it to me but hear goes:

How would you lot feel about a permant fourm for sharing files, so you can up-load your stuff, and download your stuff. So al the content will be made by you! (rember the election night, MDTA's site)

It just an idea, but well if you lot wil use it then i'll make one

Please give me your opioions etc... if ya dont like it, it wont happen. If ya do, it will. Simple

I'm not sure if this is the rite fourm to post this on but oh well... it can be moved if nessary

Hope to hear for ya all soon - JB SmileSmileSmile
BB
BBCPrime
great idea i think...there are loads of people who say they have these sound files but don't have more of an efficient way of distributing them then via e-mail...this is the solution!
IS
Isonstine Founding member
I think its a VERY good idea!

Sometimes its just too much of a task to have to upload to personal webspace.
BA
Bail Moderator
Ok, thats good, two thumbs up...but ill need a few more to start work on it!
TE
teleonline Founding member
brilliant
BA
Bail Moderator
Ok, brilliant, I will start work on what i can but i need msn to talk to people at the mo so should be ariving soon (ish) also need to find MDTA he told me the name of the scrpts i need but i've forgottern what they are called DOH!

Oh well the BBC News Desk file swapping fourm is on its way!
RH
RtH Founding member
Maybe a late respons, but it is a very good idea.
BA
Bail Moderator
Sorry peeps (IM) giving up on this idea, BUT i think Jamez's site Newsroom will have one, so you wont lose out
MM
Matt Morelli
'Literally' not 'Littrally' OK Smile
BB
BBCPrime
aye vish two rayz konsern oh-ver a distinkt lak ov goood sppeling in dis forume. ve i-ther neeed a spel chek or pepel shud sppel beter.
SU
SpiringUnhacked
BBCPrime posted:
aye vish two rayz konsern oh-ver a distinkt lak ov goood sppeling in dis forume. ve i-ther neeed a spel chek or pepel shud sppel beter.
You can talk! WinkVery HappyRazz:
BB
BBCPrime
i know...and i will!Very Happy

Newer posts