TV Home Forum

Them Banners!

(June 2001)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
SZ
Sub Zero
Like the banners Asa, I like the changing of them. Although Bail can't see them?
BA
Bail Moderator
Yup i can't see them but im talking to mr voiceover on msn and he said:

its on the actual website aswell - and if you want my personal opinion I think they look tacky, and why is Asa so obsessed about V2001? He cannot vote for at least another 2 years

but i dont care cos i cant see em!! Smile
BA
Bail Moderator
WHERE ARE THEY:angry:!!!! I RE-FRESHED REPEATDLY:?, CHANGE COOKIES ETC... there not there???Very Happy
MV
Mr Voiceover
Has Bail ever heard of the word discretion , and if he has, does he know what it means?

Sad

(Edited by Mr Voiceover at 2:39 pm on June 3, 2001)
AS
Asa Admin
Oh well, whatever your opinion, they'll only be there until Thursday! Smile

The reason Bail probably can't see them is that they are encosed in an IFRAME which older browsers can't see. Not sure about Netscape but IE4+ visitors should see them.

And it's one year until I can vote Smile

Cheers, Asa
BA
Bail Moderator
Nope never hurd of discretion and i dont mind em cos i cant see em, and still can't see em..with I.E 5.5 but I know there vote 2001 banners but that's it??
BA
Bail Moderator
THIS IS AIMED AT Mr Voiceover AND Asa
----------------------------------------------------

Asa, I have spoken with Mr Voiceover..and I hope you realise that it was it was not ment to be a jab at you, just a sarcastic comment which i shouldn't of put up, so if I in awaway hurt your feelings I am deeply sorry

Mr Voiceover, sorry I put it up in the first place, was ment to be a joke but well...went totallt wrong

- S O R R Y -
SZ
Sub Zero
Smile
Orr! Poor little old Bail!
(Bail, some people never have a sense of humour!)
BA
Bail Moderator
No.. I did hurt his feeling (i can tell) and I AM sorry!

Anyway...if i could see the banners i would be a bit more happy!
MV
Mr Voiceover
MY GOD!

This has been blown way out of proportion. Lets say no more about it.

FULL STOP
AS
Asa Admin
Good idea - let's lock the thread...

Thread Closed.

Cheers, Asa

Newer posts