TV Home Forum

TV Home Forum

(March 2001)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
VI
Visitor
Comments and suggestions about the forum?

Please post them here.

Thanks,
Asa
VI
Visitor
Liam:
Looks very nice.

Liam
VI
Visitor
Martin:
Congratulations!

The site has once again got better with the addition of the Forum

Keep the good work up!
VI
Visitor
RP:
TV Home.co.uk is becoming my favourite TV presentation site on the web. The recently-launched Forum finishes it off nicely!

WELL DONE WEBMASTER!!!
AS
Asa Admin
Well I hope you like the new forum. You are required to register but only need to create a username and password and supply an email address. Everything else is optional.

The forum design may be modified over the coming days but if there are any serious problems, please let me know (either by posting here or) email: asa@asanet.co.uk

Thanks,
Asa
BD
BjD
Its fantastic. Much more user friendly and I think it will YET AGAIN add more to the site. Great job, asa. Well done.....
LI
liam
BjD posted:
Its fantastic. Much more user friendly and I think it will YET AGAIN add more to the site. Great job, asa. Well done.....

I'll agree with that, well done with it all, Asa.
BD
BjD
Asa the modifications you have made to the site tonight are very good... I like the new buttons, etc.

Great Job, wheres the page about you? or do you remain international man of mystery? Smile
MA
Martin Founding member
asa what does the little red dot under each persons name in the forum mean and why does it say newbie or member?
LI
liam
It varies on your post count. The more posts you get, the more red dots you get, and likewise, your 'title' goes up with the more posts you make.
MA
Martin Founding member
Thanks Liam

nothing else really to say but i would like to get another red dot so im sending this message
BD
BjD
liam posted:
It varies on your post count.  The more posts you get, the more red dots you get, and likewise, your 'title' goes up with the more posts you make.

Thats a novel idea isn't it? So do I get the star prize when i get the same amount of dots as Asa?!?

Newer posts