TV Home Forum

MP3's

(April 2001)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
DA
Davidjb Founding member
Im looking for the music used on 'Talking Movies'. The BBC's film programme on news 24 at the weekends. About half way through the program they have the top five films. I would love the background music to this part. I'm also looking for the music to 'Australia Direct' as i think this is also good. Australia Direct is usually on once a month at the weekend on news 24. Can anyone help????
ST
staruk
Afraid I can't help with the mp3's but I have the agree the theme for australia direct is pretty good from what I recall. I watched it once, dead wierd it was. Loads of people shouting a rioting all the time. Great fun the watch.
DA
Davidjb Founding member
It is fun to watch i think as well because we see that thing that doesnt appear much in the UK. THE SUN.
DA
Davidjb Founding member
If anyone has any BBC World flags coverage (music only) i would be grateful as i only heard it through the live feed on the internet but it sounded good.
AL
alekf
Go to http://ganymede.spaceports.com/~jison/ (Isonstine TV) and click on the 'Listening Room' and it has the BBC World News programme ident, the headline bed, and the end music (it doesn't, sadly, have the BBC World ident from Flags) --- the music is absolutely GREAT!
DA
Davidjb Founding member
yeah i got those news ones earlier today.

Newer posts