TV Home Forum

S4C

(July 2001)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JA
Jamez
I happend to be flicking through the channels, and I spotted one of the new S4C idents. The one I have posted here is of the lawnmower ident.

Download it: http://thenewsroom.members.beeb.net/s4cident-lawnmower.avi - DivX (See my signature url for more info!)
OH
ohwhatanight Founding member
ive seen the garlic crusher one and i think (as all of of them are) absolutely brilliant! well done s4c for having such bizarre and exciting idents!
TB
tbj
S4C~ idents are very groovy. But they seem to have little impact here in wales as S4C~ mix them in with their old idents. Some of them have been in use for nearly 10 years (since S4C~ changed their logo).
JO
johnny
Do they still have the fan, smoking pencil etc which is here on ASA's site:D Confused
JA
Jamez
I saw the very rare S4C Kite Ident early this morning - I thought it had been made extinct loooooonnngg ago! Smile

Oh, and anyone notice the 90 second countdown on BBC One at 4.00am today?? Smile
TB
tbj
Yep the Fan and Pencil idents still make regular appearances.  

I also spotted the Kite ident and if memory serves me correctly, they also used that one for Y Twydd (weather) when they had no sponser!

Newer posts