New Sport Graphix on BBC 10 O'Clock News

(August 2001)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
MD
mdta
If anyone has pictures please post them
CA
cat
It's not new - it's been around for at least 2 weeks, and yes I've got pictures but no I can't be bothered posting them!
MD
mdta
ooooooooooooo

Handbags ready!

Whats wrong Chesh, why the attitude?
CA
cat
Nothing's wrong, I'm fine. As usual, as I'm expected to be. Fine.
MD
mdta
so an intended mood then, am i supposed to be thankful or something!
CA
cat
I'm not sure what you're talking about now.
Yes, I've got pictures and no I'm not posting them because first I'll have to upload them, then type out all of the urls and then check if they work then post it.
And I can't be bothered doing that, not when I've done it for exactly the same thing about 2 weeks ago.
Sorry.
MI
Mich Founding member
They really should put some sting music to it, the thunderclap feels really drawn out.
NG
noggin Founding member
The new Saturday and Sunday late sport news look launched last week.

There is a sound and vision sting running into the first package followed by a goal round up sequence (where the various VTs fly round an animated background) and a new look results graphic.

The Six has also relaunched a different Friday evening sports sequence. All packages have an animated front page sting (mute), and down the line interviews with the sport presenter are done via boxes, instead of using a real plasma screen on-set.
MD
mdta
any chance of getting some images of these for the forum, direct from their cart, Laserdisc or whatever you do with them
CA
cat
the BBC should use more split screen technology.
Now you're going to tell me that the BBC were at the forefront of split screen development and that they've moved past that stage now.
Rubbish! I don't like plasma screens for interviews, split screen works so much better and looks nicer too.

Newer posts