18.35 See How they Run

19.00 Close down Programs Start at 7am

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got this Confirm Schedule Line Up from
Http://www.Uk-tv-guide.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
BE
Ben Founding member
This and CBeebies has been posted before actually.
JA
james2001 Founding member
How much of this scheldule do you expect to be cropped? I;d like to watch the Demon headmaster, as i admit I quite like it (I have series 1 eps 3-6 and all of series 2 on video that I taped when they were repeating in 1999) but it won't be as good if it's cropped. Strange they crop to 14:9 on digital too. Might make sense on analogue, but on digital it's no comprimise as it's either 4:3 or 16:9- no 14:9 comprimise there.
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
Quote:
james2001 on 6:16 pm on Feb. 4, 2002
How much of this scheldule do you expect to be cropped? I;d like to watch the Demon headmaster, as i admit I quite like it (I have series 1 eps 3-6 and all of series 2 on video that I taped when they were repeating in 1999) but it won't be as good if it's cropped. Strange they crop to 14:9 on digital too. Might make sense on analogue, but on digital it's no comprimise as it's either 4:3 or 16:9- no 14:9 comprimise there.

Series 2 of The Demon Headmaster was made in 1996, and I'm pretty sure all three series are 4:3.

FYI: Series One is as it is in the first book and everybody looks about 8. Series Two is the one where the Headmaster clones Diana from her DNA and he ends up dragged into the machine by the same plant he made sensitive to red light. Series Three is a couple of years after that where the new kid Michael gets involved and everybody starts using Cybercafes and these Green badge things that feed the central machine with knowledge. Eventually overloads and explodes Very Happy

So now you know. I am actually going to be sad now and admit that I have the five Demon Headmaster story books, two of which were not dramatised for CBBC. Surprised
JA
james2001 Founding member
I know series 1 was 1995 and series 2 was 1996, I just taped them from a repeat run in 1999. They were made in 4:3, but more than likely the CBBC channel whill crop them to 14:9, which is a poor excuse for a diigtal chanel, as there is no 14:9 option. You either get picture trimmed off all 4 sides, or get picture trimmed at the top with lines down the side.
RW
RW
The CBBC channel will run schools programming from 9am-12 noon and 2-3pm during term time, which is good news. Ordinary CBBC presentation wouldn't be appropriate, so could this mean the return of distinct schools presentation? The return of the schools clock perhaps??
MG
MikeG
Quote:
RW on 6:28 pm on Feb. 5, 2002
The CBBC channel will run schools programming from 9am-12 noon and 2-3pm during term time, which is good news.  Ordinary CBBC presentation wouldn't be appropriate, so could this mean the return of distinct schools presentation?  The return of the schools clock perhaps??

Today during the closing titles of a programme, Angelica was talking to a new Newsround presenter. At least I think she was new and she said Newsround would be on 6 times a day - 3 in the morning, 3 in the afternoon and then the Newsround Lite programme. When will these programmes be shown?
RW
RW
There will be Newsround updates within 'Xchange' in the morning at 7.30, 8.00, 8.30, then at lunchtime at 12.30, 1.00 and 1.30. Newsround Lite will air at 6.25-6.30pm.

Newer posts