Media Websites

bp mock designs

>> New Channel 4 mocks added (April 2003)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
MB
Mark Boulton
benjy posted:
UPDATE >>
BBC News 24 mocks added

GO THERE

Aha. Is that designed to extend the graphic feel introduced by BBC SPORT? If so, good. I'd like to see the BBC SPORT graphics extended, in different colour schemes of course.

I would even like to see trailers use that style of caption.

EDIT: Oh yes, it says so on the homepage! Oops Embarassed

25 days later

BE
benjy
UPDATE >>
Channel 4 mocks added

GO THERE

13 days later

AD
Adamskii
None of your psges can be found.
Is this a joke or something?
BE
benjy
Beeb2 posted:
None of your psges can be found.
Is this a joke or something?

No, it's not a joke and it's not my fault. All sites on the Bargain Host servers seem to have been down over the past few days (Real Verdict is another one), and today they all started displaying this message. It seems there's nothing us webmasters can do about it though - we just have to wait for Bargain Host to get its act together. It's damn annoying though!
:-(
A former member
Buy a dedicated server like me! Smile
But I have 2 so that makes me extra-special :p
AD
Adamskii
Ok, Benjy so it is Bargain Hosting's fault.
BB
Big Brother Founding member
This is what happens when you don't pick professional hosting companies.
BE
benjy
Big Brother posted:

That's the trouble - I thought it was professional (although it's never done this before, hopefully just a one-off). Who do you use?
MD
mdtauk
Ok Big Brother, you can lay off him now!

Anyone would think you were jelosy, we know Benjy's a good designer, no need to try pick holes just for your own superiority complex! lol (no offence ment Ian)
BB
Big Brother Founding member
Whatever mdta tell it to my rear cause I'm sure it would have a better time listening to it.

As for hosting, I use 1&1 Internet. www.oneandone.co.uk - not cheap, not expense. inbetween really.
JA
jay Founding member
Benjy, you're brilliant.
I wish you all the success with your site, I'm sure it will be more successful than my attempt (the identzone, if you can't remember! lol).
"Great Designer, Great Site, Great Mocks!"
WH
Whataday Founding member
benjy posted:
Big Brother posted:

That's the trouble - I thought it was professional (although it's never done this before, hopefully just a one-off). Who do you use?

I wouldn't say that they are professional. I was planning something special for Big Brother 4, which will now have to wait until they sort themselves out.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/2967749.stm

I received a personal response within 24 hours of contacting them. They have updated their servers with a firewall (how they didn't have one before is unbelievable!). If Real Verdict isn't back online by Monday, I will be demanding a complete refund, and invest my money in some better hosting.

Newer posts