The Gallery

BBC WORLD NEWS 2012

new music - 10th August (February 2012)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
AC
aconnell
OK, the more I look at it, the better it gets. Although, I think the colour variants should be used for regional programmes, like the ones above, and not the nationals. I think the nationals need a more distinctive red rather than the blue.
CH
chris
james posted:
Maybe do a night-time version too with a black background? Smile

This is a BBC World News mock. At no point will all viewers be watching the channel at night time.
SR
SomeRandomStuff
Hi, and before you jump down my throat for posting again so quickly, i've spent about 6 hours fiddling with this. Trying to make the sphere look more reflective of the white background. I've also made the saturn rings more detailed.

I've also produced a design for World News America...
CH
chris
Brilliant! Continue!
SR
SomeRandomStuff
Only spent an hour on this lo-res hack-job... Its a Countdown idea, but i'm really not sure whether it will work... would really appreciate some feedback before i continue.

CH
chris
Only spent an hour on this lo-res hack-job... Its a Countdown idea, but i'm really not sure whether it will work... would really appreciate some feedback before i continue.

I like the idea of having some graphics on the countdown to make it a little more interesting but I'm not sure you're quite there with this yet. I think the strangely shaped images is this issue.
SR
SomeRandomStuff
chris posted:

I like the idea of having some graphics on the countdown to make it a little more interesting but I'm not sure you're quite there with this yet. I think the strangely shaped images is this issue.

It needs a lot more time than I've given it thus far... I just didn't want to go marching off in a stupid direction, which is why I posted so soon. Totally agree with the images being odd shaped.
AC
aconnell
I love these new I images, especially World News America. Keep on going!!
MW
Mike W
Hi, and before you jump down my throat for posting again so quickly, i've spent about 6 hours fiddling with this. Trying to make the sphere look more reflective of the white background. I've also made the saturn rings more detailed.

I've also produced a design for World News America...

WNA Reminds me of one of my own mocks (tries to find)

This is stirling work, SRS, keep it up!
AB
ABC Australia
It's really nice!
TG
tGreen

The x colour/red look should definitely be preserved for regional news or business-specific news or whatever. The first thing I think when I see the blue is Reporting Scotland.
GR
Graffismo
Impresionante!!, What quality!. I like the combination of red and blue. What created the graphics program?. Great would be how will look the breakfiller.

Newer posts