Media Websites

YouTube Gold

ClassicTV gold on youtube (February 2007)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BA
baa
Oh, right. Well, it isn't interesting then.
VM
VMPhil
Just because I post a video clip of Fry and Laurie you think I have it on DVD? Razz
BA
baa
Nah, just heard either here or on Metropol how someone had received it recently and was quite pleased that they got it, thought it might have been you.
:-(
A former member
Muppet Show Crew at ATV:

A former member
UTTER GOLD! SKYONE Blockbusters from 1994 WITH NOT library music but sounds like it!!!

DA
David
UTTER GOLD! SKYONE Blockbusters from 1994 WITH NOT library music but sounds like it!!!

So, that clip of 'The last ever Blockbusters' where you see the gallery and Holness himself doing the hand jive, was that from this series or was that from the end of the previous series?

What I mean is, when ITV dropped it did they record the last ever episode and then get picked up by Sky or did they already know they had been picked up for a new series?

I've never quite been sure where that clip comes from.
A former member
David posted:

So, that clip of 'The last ever Blockbusters' where you see the gallery and Holness himself doing the hand jive, was that from this series or was that from the end of the previous series?

What I mean is, when ITV dropped it did they record the last ever episode and then get picked up by Sky or did they already know they had been picked up for a new series?

I've never quite been sure where that clip comes from.

The last ever Blockbusters Clip was from the ITV "Centrel" version that was made in "1992"". SKY hadyet to pick up the format, it took 18month before it reappeared on SKY one.

I think there started recording the Skyone version in Early 1994
DA
David
The last ever Blockbusters Clip was from the ITV "Centrel" version that was made in "1992"". SKY hadyet to pick up the format, it took 18month before it reappeared on SKY one.

So somewhere there is another 'last ever' Blockbusters clip from 1994. I wonder what they did on that 'last ever' show.
A former member
David posted:

So somewhere there is another 'last ever' Blockbusters clip from 1994. I wonder what they did on that 'last ever' show.

It could be nothing as there might have throught another series might be made in 1995, but never did. Not sure why it took over a year for YTV/TT to broadcast half the episode in 1995
JO
Jon
One of strangest videos I've seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3sY4BxO6j0
VM
VMPhil
In-house video about the relaunch of ITV News in 2004:

JO
Jonny
"Also, ITV's regional news is consolidated throughout the country."

Yay.

Newer posts