TV Home Forum

X Factor: 2011

THE WINNER IS.......... Is there a X factor 2012? (April 2011)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BE
besty
Although you see the cd image next to it says it includes "3 of their best live performances" - think the audio message is download only
ME
mediaman2007
james posted:
Two problems on the show tonight. The Text Santa OB didn't work as planned and near the end of the show there was some sort of interference on the image and sound (both on ITV and UTV).

This is present in the clean copy of the show on ITV Player; I assumed it was an issue at playout's end (not that I'm anywhere near an expert on these kind of things). So a problem with the production itself, I would assume. Didn't look like Dermot was aware of it as he was presenting, though.
IS
Inspector Sands
This is present in the clean copy of the show on ITV Player; I assumed it was an issue at playout's end (not that I'm anywhere near an expert on these kind of things). So a problem with the production itself, I would assume. Didn't look like Dermot was aware of it as he was presenting, though.

Of course, he (and the rest of the production team) had more important things to think about at that point than watching an off-air monitor. Even if he noticed the problem on a monitor where he was he couldn't assume it was going out like that.
ME
mediaman2007

Of course, he (and the rest of the production team) had more important things to think about at that point than watching an off-air monitor. Even if he noticed the problem on a monitor where he was he couldn't assume it was going out like that.

It wasn't off-air, it was clean Wink I see your point of course, but I wasn't exactly arguing against it in the first place.

Newer posts