TV Home Forum

X Factor: 2011

THE WINNER IS.......... Is there a X factor 2012? (April 2011)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
SK
Sky786
David posted:
Love louis clap XD

What about his wave?
[media:f2cbf4cfd3]http://up.metropol247.co.uk/davidlees/walsh.flv[/media:f2cbf4cfd3]

While we are on the subject of high production values. This is fantastic...

0:45-0:47 made me piss myself XD
IS
Inspector Sands
FK-FJ posted:
I thought this as well - and thought, well if ITV ever take Eurovision broadcasting rights from the BBC then they could handle it ok.

Not that it is an ITV production of course Wink

I've just turned over to see the end. What an amazing venue, looks great
Last edited by Inspector Sands on 11 December 2011 9:15pm
SK
Sky786
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LITTLE MIX
:-(
A former member
GOOD, I cant have stand it if Gary Barlow act win it!
FK
FK-FJ
FK-FJ posted:
I thought this as well - and thought, well if ITV ever take Eurovision broadcasting rights from the BBC then they could handle it ok.

Not that it is an ITV production of course Wink

I've just turned over to see the end. What an amazing venue, looks great

Of course Smile
IS
Inspector Sands
I hope Little Mix are practising saying: 'is that Tall or Grande?' Laughing

Right, now lets see Mr and Mrs Brooker's take on it....
JA
james
Two problems on the show tonight. The Text Santa OB didn't work as planned and near the end of the show there was some sort of interference on the image and sound (both on ITV and UTV).
JO
Jonny
james posted:
Two problems on the show tonight. The Text Santa OB didn't work as planned and near the end of the show there was some sort of interference on the image and sound (both on ITV and UTV).

Glad that wasn't just me, thought the wailing had melted me TV card for a minute there.
SK
Sky786
james posted:

Yes, I thought that was my tv, I was about to go mental XD
BR
Brekkie
For such a slick production they got a couple of things wrong in the last few minutes - failing to speak to the winning mentor and just crashing to an ad for the live tour rather than sticking with live images for at least a few minutes before the credits stick in.

The right result though - of the top 5 or 6 I think they've got the best chance of sticking around, though they need to stop the mistake of recent years and at least release a single in the Spring rather than leaving it a year when all the runner ups get material out first.
SR
SomeRandomStuff
Okay so I've only had this on this evening because its dross... but seriously, the winners single "Cannonball"... is sh*t, and doesn't suit either act.

As for the presentation... I think staging the final in such a massive venue was a stroke of genius, even if somewhat ruined by the mediocrity of the entire evening.

...I wasn't paying enough attention to see who won I was too busy watching Fatima Whitbread farting and setting fire to Crissy Rock's arm... and to be honest I don't really care... "come backcchcch chqchuck, I ckchchant see ya in du darcchcchchh."

..and now I must change channels as it appears my TV screen has been invaded by Schofe and Bleakpea with their non-alcoholic saccharine-fuelled "Christmas Spirit". I'm sure its for a very good cause but I'm really not in the mood.
SK
Sky786
Okay so I've only had this on this evening because its dross... but seriously, the winners single "Cannonball"... is sh*t, and doesn't suit either act.

As for the presentation... I think staging the final in such a massive venue was a stroke of genius, even if somewhat ruined by the mediocrity of the entire evening.

...I wasn't paying enough attention to see who won I was too busy watching Fatima Whitbread farting and setting fire to Crissy Rock's arm... and to be honest I don't really care... "come backcchcch chqchuck, I ckchchant see ya in du darcchcchchh."

..and now I must change channels as it appears my TV screen has been invaded by Schofe and Bleakpea with their non-alcoholic saccharine-fuelled "Christmas Spirit". I'm sure its for a very good cause but I'm really not in the mood.

Agreed. the single is **** for a band of that much talent. And the santa show is also **** and not up to its adverts that ITV has played all weekend promoting the show, which is a show to raise money for spending a fun christmas, nothing like CIN or RND. Its non humurous......a crap small set.....crappy presenters.

Newer posts