Media Websites

Region Ark - Unofficial ITV Fansite

The site relaunch from Page 4 - 01/07/11 (September 2010)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JA
james
Nice try James. We all know what the date is. Laughing

You are correct. Indeed it was an April Fools Day joke. Hope you enjoyed it. Laughing
DB
dbl
You certainly fooled me there, thought Murdoch had got to ya. Laughing
JA
james
___
Last edited by james on 23 July 2011 4:03pm

91 days later

JA
james
Well just to let everyone know, RegionArk has re-launched today after a 2 month break from being online. You can check out the site (and its new focus of just presenting the ITV regions) at : http://www.regionark.net.tc . Over the next few weeks, loads of new conetnt wil be uploaded onto the site but for the moment there are a few things to look at.

Enjoy! Smile
TV
tvworld
The design is looking good
JA
james
The design is looking good

Thanks TV World! Very Happy

22 days later

JA
james
The old ITV1 on-screen presentation that was online on UTV Today can now be found on RegionArk :

http://regionark.yolasite.com/itv1.php
JA
james
Replace the name 'TV Pres.UK' with 'RegionArk':

Quote:
Again, apologies for the lack of updates, in terms of content. It's all for the greater good, however, as behind the scenes, TVPres.UK is preparing for a big move!

Soon, we should be saying goodbye to Yola, the free website maker and host we're currently on, and moving to new hosting, with a site which has been built 'properly', as we switch to Website Baker. This should enable us to do many more things with the site, and also, should make it look nicer.

In short, we're moving from doing this the 'easy' way, to the 'proper' way.

Well Critique worded it so lovely I thought I would just copy and paste his post! Laughing RegionArk is also moving to new hosting and Website Baker so that's why there are little or no updates on the site at the moment.

29 days later

JA
james
Just a quick update for everyone. The new site is coming along quite nicely and it will hopefully be online for the 1st birthday of RegionArk (September 6th). It is a completely new site (away from Yola) so expect some cosmetic changes! Smile

Newer posts