The Gallery

UKTV

Quick mock of the UKTV channel logos. (June 2011)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JK
JK08
Here is my quick mock on the UKTV channels, I know I've missed out a few but I will add them shortly.
Hope you enjoy! Very Happy

AG
AxG
There are colour on colour issues.

Alibi, looks like a motoring channel, Gold is a music channel, and I have no idea what the Yesterday background is.
JK
JK08
AxG posted:

Alibi, looks like a motoring channel, Gold is a music channel, and I have no idea what the Yesterday background is.

Gold is supposed to look like a stand-up mic but I see what you mean and aswell with the alibi, I'll change these to something more suitable.
MW
Mike W
AxG posted:

A blackboard and eraser...
CH
Chie
AxG posted:

Well, it looks like a toboggan run.
MW
Mike W
Chie posted:
AxG posted:

Well, it looks like a toboggan run.

I thought the same, I had to click the image to see what it was!
JO
Jonny
Think others have already demonstrated the problem here, they may look pretty at large sizes but when reduced in line with on screen elements (and then further still for DOGs) the background detail would be lost.

It's a nice enough concept but totally wrong for on screen use, I'm afraid.
JO
Jon
JK08 posted:
AxG posted:

Gold is supposed to look like a stand-up mic but I see what you mean and aswell with the alibi, I'll change these to something more suitable.

But stand up falls into the remit of Dave, not Gold.

Newer posts