TV Home Forum

X Factor 2011

(March 2011)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
VM
VMPhil
L@5wJ, we get it, you liked Konnie, but she has now left.

It's obvious from the comments here and on Daily Mail (however idiotic they may be) that the majority opinion is that Konnie was not suited to the show.

I am not sure why you are still arguing over this, a very insignificant subject.
LJ
Live at five with Jeremy
That's not the point though. You criticised her performance as presenter of the xtra factor and you had absolutely no right to do so. Whether "people" thought she was good or bad is not why I'm complaining. Who do you think you are to criticise a professional broadcaster after only watching a few minutes in a friends house even though she presenter for many hours as host of xtra factor?
VM
VMPhil
I admit I obviously generalised my comment, it was in comparison to my watching of every episode of the last series of The Xtra Factor, I did watch at least the first and last episode of the show, but had to turn off because she was so terrible and awkward.
LJ
Live at five with Jeremy
Wow, not your finest moment virgin media phil. You went from not watching it at all, to watching a bit in a friends house and now you say you watched some of the first and last episode. Maybe you just have a soft spot for konnie.
VM
VMPhil
Wow, not your finest moment virgin media phil. You went from not watching it at all, to watching a bit in a friends house and now you say you watched some of the first and last episode. Maybe you just have a soft spot for konnie.

I told you already that I didn't watch it, my friend watched it, so I had to watch it (out of kindness and not telling him his TV habits were rubbish!) not out of choice!

That is how I watched the first/last episode bits.

And what the hell, I've already told you how dull she was, now you say I have a "soft spot"! Rolling Eyes
LJ
Live at five with Jeremy
But if you didn't want to tell your friend his tv habits were rubbish why did you say in an earlier post that you had to turn the tv off? You should just accept it was irrational of you to comment on this status as you can not inform an opinion by watching an extremely minuscule amount of the xtra factor under konnie huq
VM
VMPhil
I have explained my opinions and justified them. I have no further opinion to state.
:-(
A former member
BORING.
VM
VMPhil
BORING.

I apologise. Sometimes I can be very argumentative. I wouldn't care if all these posts were deleted TBH.
LJ
Live at five with Jeremy
Well you clearly havnt justified your opinions. it's a pity you commented in the first place because you were shown to be commenting on a thread you frankly know nothing about and as a result your credibility has been dented.
JO
Joe
Oh, please shut up, this is ridiculously tedious.
LL
Larry the Loafer
And here's me thinking we'd be all safe from any mentions of The X Factor on this forum for a few more months... Rolling Eyes

Newer posts