Right, so I've stuck with this app, foraging for RSS feeds for ITV and the like, which I've yet to find. Basically, the project is not dead, and it and the website I've been creating it on are very much evolving. I did start to say what was new in Version -Something or other, but I'm going to start afresh, telling you what's coming up.
What's coming in GuideUK Version 0.1:
- Regional listings (England [Midlands Variant], Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland)
- Category selection
- Improved TV, Radio and Film Highlights
- Social Network implementation (Eg, from the App posting on Facebook that you're excited for this program
- Commenting on programs (Commenting on a show of your fancy, for other to comment back on)
- New, enhanced UI, due to Red Foundry creating a new beautiful UI.
BBC One logo stretching over the top bars. Looking quite distorted.
Oh, I must point out, that's an old, and now scrapped version. 165-357 is now redundant, and the whole BBC One Banner over it's page is a mistake I've never fixed.
The new version is harder for me to let you all Beta test, but I'll try and sort something. The new version is definitely completely different. Also, the app I specified to let you look is no longer going to be used, so I suggest you delete.