DO
dosxuk
I have one question.

WHY?
PL
tellyboxPLUS
I have one question.

WHY?

I am a big tv fan and I want to give my view in a blog it kind of like me asking you why your on here.
CR
Critique
I have one question.

WHY?

I am a big tv fan and I want to give my view in a blog it kind of like me asking you why your on here.

Again, that's two sentences, which you've strung together into one big mess. I think the problem you've got is that your
views on TV will be the same as the average Daybreak/Rota Obsessive, which isn't all that new. And, a blog is primarily supposed to be your view, yet your blog posts ask for what other people think. That's kind-of the idea of a forum. And finally, there's the whole idea you seem to have developed in which you think that the entire world is reading your blog. It takes time for people to develop so many people reading and commenting on their views, and you popping up in the middle of a working week acting as if you're talking to everyone, when you're speaking to mainly yourself - for now.

Read your posts aloud, as they are, and see if you are not out of breath when you're done. Think it all through, please.
CR
Critique
I have one question.

WHY?

Again, that's two sentences, which you've strung together into one big mess. I think the problem you've got is that your
views on TV will be the same as the average Daybreak/Rota Obsessive, which isn't all that new. And, a blog is primarily supposed to be your view, yet your blog posts ask for what other people think. That's kind-of the idea of a forum. And finally, there's the whole idea you seem to have developed in which you think that the entire world is reading your blog. It takes time for people to develop so many people reading and commenting on their views, and you popping up in the middle of a working week acting as if you're talking to everyone, when you're speaking to mainly yourself - for now.

Read your posts aloud, as they are, and see if you are not out of breath when you're done. Think it all through, please.
DB
dbl
No, just no.
MI
Michael
Your URL could be misconstrued as "Stuart - White TV Guy" which could be construed by some as racist. Why not just have stuartwhite.blogspot.com or stuartstvblog.blogspot.com ?
MW
Mike W
And, a blog is primarily supposed to be your view, yet your blog posts ask for what other people think. That's kind-of the idea of a forum

Don't give him ideas.
DO
dosxuk
I have one question.

WHY?

So it's just somewhere for you to dump the contents of your brain - you're writing it for yourself, not your potential readers.
:-(
A former member
I should have checked the spelling - it's not a site about the famous Central announcer Stewart White.
JD
jdav

Can I give you some advice? Forget a blog on TV. Do something that will get the interest from the web. A right wing blog or something, or Footballers.

Newer posts