This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
PL
tellyboxPLUS
please take a look http://stuartwhitetvguy.blogspot.com/

I have closed it down
Last edited by tellyboxPLUS on 13 January 2011 7:24am
MW
Mike W

... and wish you hadn't. You can pay for my laser eye surgery.
RO
rob Founding member
No punctuation, poor spelling and grammar.

I'm out.
CR
Critique
The cheek of some people these days, tweeting Rob and asking him to put you on his homepage. It's actually some of the worst grammar, punctuation and spelling I've ever seen, and it even completes with the like of ginofish.

He's also asked Russell Kane (Comedian) and Sharon Marshall (Author) to comment on his blog too.
Last edited by Critique on 12 January 2011 5:21pm
MW
Mike W
The cheek of some people these days, tweeting Rob and asking him to put you on his homepage. It's actually some of the worst grammar, punctuation and spelling I've ever seen, and it even completes with the like of ginofish.

He's also asked Russell Kane (Comedian) and Sharon Marshall (Author) to comment on his blog too.

I think we should look at the good aspects of his blog:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WjW51m4L6oU/TA0TXvAdZ6I/AAAAAAAAAGg/jAyJgWQlBvc/s1600/tumbleweed.jpg
PL
tellyboxPLUS
Guys can I ask you to give it a chance please. This is my frist blog I am new to bloging and I am using a spell help now. Please if you can give me some tips in a nice way I have changed the background.
CR
Critique
The thing is, you say you use a spell checker, but at the current time they'll do nothing to fix your grammar and punctuation. Tenses are important, as are commas and apostrophes - it's basic English that they should have taught you in Primary School. Try reading your posts out aloud, where you'll notice it's rather difficult as there is practically no punctuation, making reading it into a big lump with no room to breathe.
PL
tellyboxPLUS
The thing is, you say you use a spell checker, but at the current time they'll do nothing to fix your grammar and punctuation. Tenses are important, as are commas and apostrophes - it's basic English that they should have taught you in Primary School. Try reading your posts out aloud, where you'll notice it's rather difficult as there is practically no punctuation, making reading it into a big lump with no room to breathe.

Ok then I will take my time to post when I blog is the back ground beter now.
CR
Critique
From what I can see, you've changed it three times today, which isn't the greatest. Your current background may be plain and easy on the eye, but what does that say about you? At the least, you need to have a slight reference to what you love, UK TV in this case.
PL
tellyboxPLUS
From what I can see, you've changed it three times today, which isn't the greatest. Your current background may be plain and easy on the eye, but what does that say about you? At the least, you need to have a slight reference to what you love, UK TV in this case.

that's why I have got a tv as a background I am thinking of doing like big tv news bit on it as well
CR
Critique
TV News? Now here's where you get to the whole bit of asking if your TV News is going to add anything. TV Newsroom and TV Newsbreak both give the latest TV News, and sites like TV Live give captures of past and present along with TV News. D
JO
Jonny
your posts are quite difficult to understand as your sentences often end up running directly into each other without any punctuation or line spacing to provide pauses in your text necessary to allow your readers to

breathe.

Newer posts