Media Websites

Region Ark - Unofficial ITV Fansite

The site relaunch from Page 4 - 01/07/11 (September 2010)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JA
james
Never refer to things as "view the latest presentation here". Just do what Rob does and call it "coverage". It just sounds more professional and helps filter the 'its-just-another-website-about-TV-presentation' vibe.

'Coverage' doesn't sound right, surely it's a word that refers to something that's current?

That's the problem that I have with the word as my site is maily old presentation.
JA
JAS84
Homepage: "THIS WEBISTE...". Site has promise, but I suggest you run a spellcheck before uploading pages.
JA
james
JAS84 posted:
Homepage: "THIS WEBISTE...". Site has promise, but I suggest you run a spellcheck before uploading pages.

Thanks JAS84 minor mistake corrected. Site updates continuing on the Region Sections soon.

85 days later

JA
james
Changed the homepage design a few days ago. Check it out at : www.regionark.net.tc . Re-capturing the older content of the site in higher quality too.

Updates include:

Arrow Christmas Presentation added for ITV 1

Arrow HTV Idents added from 2000

10 days later

BR
Brayds2006
The site looks quite good. Not too much content yet, but it definitely has potential.
MI
Michael
It would be nice if, when you hovered over the four greyed-out ITV channel logos at the bottom, they changed into their coloured versions. Very easy to do in DHTML if you have the originals still.
ED
edmund
It would be nice if, when you hovered over the four greyed-out ITV channel logos at the bottom, they changed into their coloured versions. Very easy to do in DHTML if you have the originals still.

On my browser they currently do change color when you hover over them.
JA
Jamesypoo

DHTML? CSS sprites, please if we must.
JA
james

DHTML? CSS sprites, please if we must.

They currently do change colour but at the moment they lag for a few seconds until they change (for the first time). Once they have changed colour once they are fast and change instantly when hovered over.

11 days later

JA
james
ITV1+1 added to the site including the on-air promo and launch caption.

Link : http://regionark.net.tc/itv1plus1.php
JA
JAS84
james posted:
JAS84 posted:

Thanks JAS84 minor mistake corrected. Site updates continuing on the Region Sections soon.

Looks like that mistake reappeared. Confused

26 days later

JA
james
JAS84 posted:
james posted:
JAS84 posted:

Looks like that mistake reappeared. Confused

Fixed again. Don't know why that went back to the original text. Embarassed

Newer posts