« Topics
Time Warp2,334 posts since 9 Apr 2005
Cowell seems to have a thing for Katie though - usually he votes out people who repeatedly end up in the bottom two. And of course Aiden surely a bigger direct threat to One Direction, though both really competing for the third place in the final IMO.

Errr not really, he'd usually vote out whoever performed worse on the night, and to be fair Katie was miles better despite the fact she gets right on my buns.
Square Eyes7,727 posts since 31 Mar 2001
Cowell seems to have a thing for Katie though - usually he votes out people who repeatedly end up in the bottom two. And of course Aiden surely a bigger direct threat to One Direction, though both really competing for the third place in the final IMO.

Errr not really, he'd usually vote out whoever performed worse on the night, and to be fair Katie was miles better despite the fact she gets right on my buns.

Her 'save me' song was performed much better than Aiden to be fair. I got a bit fed up of his whole intensity thing.

Question is, will Katie go before Wagner ? Laughing
62305823,382 posts since 19 Aug 2005

Her 'save me' song was performed much better than Aiden to be fair. I got a bit fed up of his whole intensity thing.

IF, its not a double eviction ( which really should have been this week) and Katie and Vanger both in the bottom two then will she will be saved for a 5th time!
Felek557 posts since 7 Sep 2005

I can see Paige and Katie in the bottom two, if its not a double this week.

Why Katie? Well its too late to change her tarnished image now. Personally I don't mind her, but I can see many getting tired of her.

Why Paige? He's neither in the 'Amazing singers' or 'Huge fanbase' categories, and will get left by the wayside IMO.
peterrocket1,359 posts since 5 Sep 2001
Anyhow, back to what this forum is all about and from a presentation point of view not liking the tweaks to the intro to contestants.

Agreed, I thought perhaps a response to the "Viewer feedback session" Cowell held.

It was just a music change I think... probably something to do with copyright! The new one is library.
topdog2006220 posts since 15 Nov 2010
Granada North West Today
While we're on the subject of the guest intro videos, can anyone tell me what the music is which they use (inbetween the artists tracks?) It sounds like a remix of this although I've not been able to find it anywhere, was it created specifically by the show?

Have a listen here (between the Westlife songs, and there's a good chunk from 0:39-0:46)

Hope someone can answer this it's been driving me crazy! Smile
digipal135 posts since 20 Nov 2008
While we're on the subject of the guest intro videos, can anyone tell me what the music is which they use (inbetween the artists tracks?) It sounds like a remix of this although I've not been able to find it anywhere, was it created specifically by the show?

Have a listen here (between the Westlife songs, and there's a good chunk from 0:39-0:46)

Yes, I'd like to know as well
peterrocket1,359 posts since 5 Sep 2001

It wasn't specifically composed, it's been used for a few years now and is a library track.
Didely Squit!190 posts since 15 Mar 2004
Meridian (North) Oxford
Now, I understand that the rules on distributing Library Music are very strict here on TV Forum...but if you just happened to stumble across an 'Extreme Production Music' library and search for 'Dies Irae', 'Red Heat', 'Hellstorm', 'Door of Destiny', '1000 Ships of the Underworld', 'Deep Seize' and 'Protectors of the Earth (Choir)' then you definitely won't find any tracks used in The X Factor. Wink