Requests

Itv Vocie overs

(August 2010)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
GI
ginofish
In the itv news forums it mentioned about voice overs for presenters being pre-recorded does anyone have a list of what presenters / reproters have a voice over recorded .
GI
ginofish
In the itv news forums it mentioned about voice overs for presenters being pre-recorded does anyone have a list of what presenters / reproters have a voice over recorded .

Anybody?
MW
Mike W

Anybody?

Why are you acting like it's common for people to keep lists of recorded voiceovers? Why not just watch it and write it down.
GI
ginofish

Anybody?

Why are you acting like it's common for people to keep lists of recorded voiceovers? Why not just watch it and write it down.

Well Michael the reason I asked is because at times we get the occasional suprize like Sian Jones presenting the 5:30 and Jon Gilbert and Daisy McAndrew appearing so I am thinking who else was on there that we didant know about and people over on the itv news forum refered to there knowledge of who was in the voice over database so that's the reason I ask.

and I no the people I have already seen and noticed mentioned on here such as Mark , Mary , Nina , Geriant and Romily etc. but for all I know someone like Bill Nearly may be on the database.
MI
Michael

Anybody?

I wouldn't be surprised by any behaviour exhibited by some members of this board.

18 days later

CR
Critique
[Mod Edit: Post removed, added nothing to this discussion]

Newer posts