Media Websites

TV Newsroom

www.tvnewsroom.co.uk (September 2010)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
RA
Rajan

Welcome to the TV Newsroom general discussion thread. You will be able to get the latest information about breaking news stories on TV Newsroom via TV Forum as well as links to updated presentational sites, polls and more.

TV Newsroom provides a whole variety of news, presentation, presenter profiles and much more, and allows users to interact through polls and commentary.

We are currently updating all the ITV Regional News sites and will notify you when they are ready.

Please do vote in our current poll which is available on the TV Newsroom homepage.

TV Newsroom is the place to be for TV News and Sport.
MW
Mike W
***Post deleted, why cause friction***
Last edited by Mike W on 10 September 2010 8:52pm
GI
ginofish
Could I ask you to update the itv news section as you reported there has been changes to itv's international team and also five news needs updating.
MI
Michael
Could I ask you to update the itv news section as you reported there has been changes to itv's international team and also five news needs updating.

When and how any website is updated is entirely down to the webmaster in question. It is not for upstart nonentities like you to dictate.

While TVN is doing that, could you possibly update your brain?
GI
ginofish

When and how any website is updated is entirely down to the webmaster in question. It is not for upstart nonentities like you to dictate.

While TVN is doing that, could you possibly update your brain?

It was simply a request and I don't rellay need to update my brain as unless you have paranormal powers you don't know how smart I am and in fact I am very Intellegient now it wasant dictating the webmaster and I think if you stop being a cocky , arrogent little conersiuer of keeping tabs on everyones post despite merely being a member I think you will find there is constantly requests over on the TVN for updates which are respondend to.
HO
House
Nice to see TVN get a bit speedier with news updates again - a while back it seemed to have a lull where the site was rarely updated, which was a shame as I think it's great. Good work, guys.

in fact I am very Intellegient now

Pahahahahahahahahaha. You should do stand up. I can picture you now as some sort of Little Britain character, only real.
RA
Rajan
The ITV News reporters page and ITV News past staff page have both been updated.
ITV News Reporters
ITV News Past Staff
GI
ginofish
Rajan posted:
The ITV News reporters page and ITV News past staff page have both been updated.
ITV News Reporters
ITV News Past Staff

Many Thanks

And House you would be very wrong.
RA
Rajan
The ITV Calendar pages are now live!
It includes a brand new new News and Forum section along side the usual; presenters, reporters and weather sections.

The presentation 2009/10 will be uploaded soon.

Click below to visit it:
RA
Rajan
Just an announcement,
The forums on TV Newsroom will be relaunched tomorrow due to ongoing issues.
http://tvnewsroom.co.uk/wp-website/images-logos/forum-logo.png
RA
Rajan
http://tvnewsroom.co.uk/wp-website/images-logos/blog-logo.png
News Blog update:
Daybreak: The Verdict
RA
Rajan

ITV News pages and ITV News Forum are now available.

Newer posts