The Newsroom

Sky News: Presenters & Rotas

Chat about Sky News Presenters and Rotas Here (July 2010)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BA
Bail Moderator
Since there's been a few requests to split presentation discussion from presenter talk, please use this thread for all presenter and rota discussion.
JW
JamesWorldNews
Where is Vivien Creegor? Haven't seen her on tv for weeks now.
FU
fusionlad Founding member
Where is Vivien Creegor? Haven't seen her on tv for weeks now.

Are you being serious, or just entertaining the thread?

She left in 2006.
JO
Joe
Bail posted:
Since there's been a few requests to split presentation discussion from presenter talk, please use this thread for all presenter and rota discussion.

Thanks. Smile
TW
Tom W
It appears Jo Wheeler is still part of the sky team....
she updated the Weather Girls Blog earlier this evening!?
http://blogs.news.sky.com/theweathergirls/Post:2804a518-375e-4bf7-811b-82ee22b5638d
WA
watchingtv
It appears Jo Wheeler is still part of the sky team....
she updated the Weather Girls Blog earlier this evening!?
http://blogs.news.sky.com/theweathergirls/Post:2804a518-375e-4bf7-811b-82ee22b5638d

I noticed that she must be cover, because they cannot run a weather department on two members of staff.

Edit: Freelance?
PE
Pete19
Nice to see Martin Stanford back on the newsdesk with the breaking news coverage!
GI
ginnyfan
... and he should stay there.
PE
Pete19
... and he should stay there.

Totally agree!!
FO
fodg09
I also agree that it was great to see Martin getting to lead the coverage of the Moat story's conclusion. Also nice to see Anna Jones on Afternoon Live today, she is wasted on business news but there is not really any gaps in the schedule for her I suppose.
NJ
news junkie
I also agree that it was great to see Martin getting to lead the coverage of the Moat story's conclusion. Also nice to see Anna Jones on Afternoon Live today, she is wasted on business news but there is not really any gaps in the schedule for her I suppose.

what about Saturday Live?
LR
Lost The Remote

what about Saturday Live?

It looks like Saturday Live will continue with guest presenters each week i.e. whoever is available.

Shame - a great format is being allowed to die. I miss the days of Chris & Nick on a Saturday morning.

Newer posts