The Gallery

ITV News Channel Mocks

Straps, Split Screens and more! (June 2010)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
TV
TV Matters
These are my take of graphics if there was to be an ITV News Channel.
TITLES (with hd version)

BASIC STRAPS

LIVE

SPLIT SCREEN

BREAKING

STATEMENT

Feedback is defiantly welcomed. I would prefer input on the design of the graphics.
NE
newsatten
Apart from the split screen - which I think the two screens are too rotated, everything is pretty good. Although I'm not keen on the current look, this would be an improvement.

Also I think the title could be improved a bit, not sure exactly what it is, but just doesn't seem right.
Anyway a 4/5 from me - a fair amount of work seems to have gone into these.
TV
TV Matters
Apart from the split screen - which I think the two screens are too rotated, everything is pretty good. Although I'm not keen on the current look, this would be an improvement.

Also I think the title could be improved a bit, not sure exactly what it is, but just doesn't seem right.

I appreciate your feedback. Do you mean the logo is a bit small on the titles?
Also I agree that the split screen could be improved, it looks out of perspective.
NE
newsatten

I appreciate your feedback. Do you mean the logo is a bit small on the titles?
Also I agree that the split screen could be improved, it looks out of perspective.

I'm not sure, it might be. It just seems to lack something.
AG
AxG
I don't like the font and its spacing in: 'Live', 'Breaking News' 'Latest'.
AC
aconnell
Split screen is very horrible indeed! The ITV News logo has been rotated too much on the titles, and the entire graphics are too small. They need to take up more of the screen space. People may have to read those graphics on a small TV.
JA
james
Split screen is very horrible indeed! The ITV News logo has been rotated too much on the titles, and the entire graphics are too small. They need to take up more of the screen space. People may have to read those graphics on a small TV.

I was going to say the same thing about the split screen. It's very sky NEWS isn't it especially the LIVE sting.
DB
dbl
It's basically Sky News done very garishly, I'm not too keen on how the colours are executed, it just seems they clash quite a lot, a tad OTT on the skewed planes.
Last edited by dbl on 18 June 2010 9:53pm - 3 times in total

Newer posts