The Newsroom

Anglia/East of England News Discussion

ITV News Anglia and Look East (November 2009)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
CR
Critique
Dianne Stradling's lost her claim at the tribunal:

http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/story.asp?sectioncode=1&storycode=45149&c=1

I did notice that, but would have quoted the less than fabulous Evening Star.
Last edited by Critique on 7 July 2012 1:58pm - 2 times in total
WA
watchingtv
Does anyone have a copy of Friday 12th March 6pm Bulletin? I have already been to the website - unable to copy, thanks
CR
Critique
Does anyone have a copy of Friday 12th March 6pm Bulletin? I have already been to the website - unable to copy, thanks

If you access it with Realplayer installed as default, presuming it is there, there should be a box with download this video coming up.
WA
watchingtv

If you access it with Realplayer installed as default, presuming it is there, there should be a box with download this video coming up.

Yeah - I tried that, I think ITV must have the legal restriction on it - cos all it does is record the advert

10 days later

CR
Critique
Anglia use a transparent DOG in the bottom left now.

37 days later

JA
Jamesypoo
Amanda Goodman and Janine Machin have been appearing a lot on the main Look East recently. I assume Amelia Reynolds is (finally!) on maternity leave.
ST
South Today
Amanda Goodman and Janine Machin have been appearing a lot on the main Look East recently. I assume Amelia Reynolds is (finally!) on maternity leave.

Its always nice to have Amanda presenting alongside Sir White - it doesn't happen enough, if you ask me! It's a shame though if Carol Bundock isnt going to step in for Amelia, as she is very under used these days.
NG
noggin Founding member

Its always nice to have Amanda presenting alongside Sir White - it doesn't happen enough, if you ask me! It's a shame though if Carol Bundock isnt going to step in for Amelia, as she is very under used these days.

AIUI Carol has left Look East as a permanent presenter.
ST
South Today

AIUI Carol has left Look East as a permanent presenter.

What? When? Ive missed this.
WA
watchingtv
Billed for Today 6.05pm London News instead of Look East, anyone else with same listing?

Edit: Still showed Local Look East as it should
Last edited by watchingtv on 2 May 2010 6:20pm
MI
m_in_m
Billed for Today 6.05pm London News instead of Look East, anyone else with same listing?

Edit: Still showed Local Look East as it should

This has appeared a few times on Sunday's. Presumably just slipped through the net.
JA
Jamesypoo
Interesting to see Nick Owen (Midlands Today) on Look East this evening being nice and impartial.

Newer posts