Requests

BBC News 2008/9

A request for trade (July 2009)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
SE
Seb
Seb posted:
Would anyone be kind enough to re-upload the 2008 headline bed?

2008 Headline Bed

Thank you Smile

14 days later

RO
rob Founding member
Does anyone have the sting used to introduce the Party Conferences on BBC Parliament? Thanks in advance.
JO
Jockl
Does anyone have the TOTH Headline Vamp of TWT 2007 or some beds of BBC World in 2002?

27 days later

MW
Mike W
Clicky Here
Nothing beats a classic.
CH
chris
Still no 2009 BBC Breakfast guys? Smile
WE
welcometotheshow
Hi, Im just wondering if anyone has the current BBC World News Today Close and Open. It would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou!
JF
JamesyFish

Talking of LDN, does anyone have the 2004(?) theme where they brought in the red graphics with the slanty wipe? I always liked the vamp from that era.

Click
Just for you Hyma, if you go towards the end it has a nice little sound effect added.

Could someone reupload this please Very Happy
MW
Mike W

Talking of LDN, does anyone have the 2004(?) theme where they brought in the red graphics with the slanty wipe? I always liked the vamp from that era.

Click
Just for you Hyma, if you go towards the end it has a nice little sound effect added.

Could someone reupload this please Very Happy

Ok.
BBC London

81 days later

HA
Hayward
Thanks for everything you've all posted in the thread!

Though, I don't remember seeing anything from BBC News (national and regional) and BBC News 24 from the 1999 revamp. I used to have them all but lost them. Plus, I'd also really like to get some stuff from the current Newsnight.

Any chance someone could help me out?

Cheers.
Last edited by Hayward on 26 January 2010 5:07pm
CH
chris
Thanks for everything you've all posted in the thread!

Though, I don't remember seeing anything from BBC News (national and regional) and BBC News 24 from the 1999 revamp. I used to have them all but lost them. Plus, I'd also really like to get some stuff from the current Newsnight.

Any chance someone could help me out?

Cheers.

BBC News24 1999 vamp

BBC News24 1999 Titles
MW
Mike W
BBC English Regions - 1999 Opening Titles
BBC Regions Headline Vamp 1999 (N.B: Not opening vamp. Used halfway through programme, version here has Reporting Scotland sting attached.)
BBC News - Reporting Scotland
JO
Jonny
I'll register my appreciation for the tremendous contributions in this thread too. Was the News 24 2007 countdown ever posted? I would be hugely grateful if someone could post a copy.

Newer posts