TV Home Forum

Coronation Street

Big week of storylines and Corrie in HD from Monday (February 2004)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
NE
newsatten
I missed this preview of whats to come, although I do know from Kim on This Morning whats due to happen, I'd love to see this trailer, anyone got a copy?

The NTA's are now on ITV Player - skip to about 55 minutes Very Happy
http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=117813

Also a quicker way to see it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrcKMUdMHuA
ST
steddenm
Just accidently mentioned on The Alan Titchmarsh Show...

Molly is four months pregnant... and unsure whether it's Kevin's or Tyrone's. Currently filming that bit this week
BP
bpmikey

Molly is four months pregnant... and unsure whether it's Kevin's or Tyrone's. Currently filming that bit this week

And so the plot thickens... it'll be Kevin's!
SP
Spencer

How depressingly predictable. I really can't wait for this lame, clichéd storyline to be over.
CH
chris

How depressingly predictable. I really can't wait for this lame, clichéd storyline to be over.

Here here.
JT
jolly turnip
chris posted:

Here here.

Agreed. Usually one of my gripes about soaps is how stories are over in a flash - but this one is being dragged out on and on - and sadly not an interesting one at that
ST
Stuart
Agreed. Usually one of my gripes about soaps is how stories are over in a flash - but this one is being dragged out on and on - and sadly not an interesting one at that

If this is the storyline I think it is (I didn't open the spoiler), then I agree.

It was badly thought out in the first place, has already dragged on longer than would be comfortable, even for a fan able to swallow an alien abduction storyline. This just makes the programme even more missable than it has become of late.

Perhaps someone ought to have told them that the plot wasn't even worth wasting on the limited characters available in a single tweet! Shocked
RM
Roger Mellie

It was badly thought out in the first place, has already dragged on longer than would be comfortable, even for a fan able to swallow an alien abduction storyline.

As if anybody would think up something as daft as that on a soap...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju8YH6ewoqQ

I do agree about the Kevin/Molly saga-- I'm sorry to say it's one of a few storylines that I have found dull on Coro at the moment. I can't wait for Joe to snuff it, for a start...
NE
newsatten

I do agree about the Kevin/Molly saga-- I'm sorry to say it's one of a few storylines that I have found dull on Coro at the moment. I can't wait for Joe to snuff it, for a start...

I agree too.

The Joe/Gail stuff looks good , from what I saw of the start of the story, of it last night.
AN
Andrew Founding member
Who wrote tonight's Coronation Street? The script was a bit daft with all those recurring lines about hospital parking and book bags! Laughing
RM
Roger Mellie
Who wrote tonight's Coronation Street? The script was a bit daft with all those recurring lines about hospital parking and book bags! Laughing

And people not doing jobs anymore, as of last year! Reminded me a bit of that episode where everywhere was talking about the Coast-to-coast Walk for one episode all the time ("St Bee's Head to Robin Hood Bay"). Steve got to do some clowning around tonight, a bit of welcome change for him of late.
ST
stevek2
like the scene in the café with Steve and Lloyd where Steve starts to eat the sausage twice, it starts whole, he bites one end, then the other, then it's whole again, then he eats it all over again, full marks for continuity in the sausage eating department

Newer posts