TV Home Forum

Coronation Street

Big week of storylines and Corrie in HD from Monday (February 2004)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
NE
newsatten
Her first appearance will be at Blanche's funeral

and according to the excutive producer of corrie , on this morning yesterday,
apparently because of the Gail/ Joe story line where he apparently accidentally kills himself, after trying to fake his own death . Gail comes back to the street alone and ends up getting arrested because people thinks shes murdered him - and guess who she's could be sharing a cell with? Laughing
PT
Put The Telly On

Source? or did you just presume that?
NE
newsatten

I think it was like my post above - it was also said on this morning.
CH
chris

I think it was like my post above - it was also said on this morning.

It's also on Digital Spy.

9 days later

JE
Jez Founding member
Corrie won Most Popular Serial Drama at the NTA's at last! (the last time they won was just over 5 years ago in 2004) - anyone else shocked? I was!

The preview for Corrie in the coming months looked amazing - cant wait!
NE
newsatten
Jez posted:
Corrie won Most Popular Serial Drama at the NTA's at last! (the last time they won was just over 5 years ago in 2004) - anyone else shocked? I was!

The preview for Corrie in the coming months looked amazing - cant wait!

Yeah ,as said in the NTA thread - EE won for the last 4/5 years. I think the Bill's 50th speech, might have helped!

Tried to find this thread to say about the trailer , but couldn't find it! - obviously it's the best bits , but it does look like a great year.

The "Gailforce" bit looked really good in particular!
AN
Andrew Founding member
I thought Jack P looked a bit uncomfortable though stood there as Bill's sidekick Very Happy
JE
Jez Founding member
I thought Jack P looked a bit uncomfortable though stood there as Bill's sidekick Very Happy

I thought that and also Jack didnt say very much.
GR
gregmc
I missed this preview of whats to come, although I do know from Kim on This Morning whats due to happen, I'd love to see this trailer, anyone got a copy?
TO
TODAY
The preview looked fantastic, it looked like a movie trailer! Very Happy Looks like 2010 is going to be a great year on the cobbles
NE
newsatten
SWFC posted:
The preview looked fantastic, it looked like a movie trailer! Very Happy Looks like 2010 is going to be a great year on the cobbles

that's what I thought! Whoever put that trailer together , should get a pat on the back!
NE
newsatten
I missed this preview of whats to come, although I do know from Kim on This Morning whats due to happen, I'd love to see this trailer, anyone got a copy?

The NTA's are now on ITV Player - skip to about 55 minutes Very Happy
http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=117813

Newer posts