The Newsroom

BBC News Channel: Presentation

Move to Broadcasting House and new look today (April 2008)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JO
Joe
She fell flat on her arse.

My mother did the same whilst out today. Must be the snow.
RT
rts Founding member
BBC News Special on BBC One and the news channel and 11pm, covering the snow.
SP
Steve in Pudsey
11am isn't it?

*insert predictable comment about the London-centric BBC only doing such a special when the snow hits the South East despite it being just as bad in the north yesterday*
RT
rts Founding member
Deliberate mistake!!

11am of course. Muchos apologies.
ST
STVNews
Oh er. Our Christa is live doing an OB on the news channel at the mo....almost from her front door in Mountain, Yorkshire. Maybe an OB on Look North tonight, or maybe she can't get in to work tonight. Nice wee change anyway, always good to see regional presenters appear on the NC.
SP
Steve in Pudsey
She was there at lunchtime, said she'd be there for the 6.30 prog.
CH
chris_rgu
Does anyone know if the Weather special tonight on BBC 1 is on the news channel as well? I'm just wondering if it will come from N6 or another studio.
IT
itsrobert Founding member
Does anyone know if the Weather special tonight on BBC 1 is on the news channel as well? I'm just wondering if it will come from N6 or another studio.

I'm hedging my bets that it will be simulcast on both channels. They usually are.
WO
Worzel

My money will be on it coming from N6 with all the Barco's switched to a snow background, on both side walls and behind the presenter (as they were doing with Joanna earlier this evening).

Having said that TC7 is available isn't it as there is no programmes coming from there at the moment.
Last edited by Worzel on 6 January 2010 7:50pm
WO
Worzel
Really good ending to the BBC News special. Smile Liked it, infact liked the whole thing!
GR
gregmc
Really good ending to the BBC News special. Smile Liked it, infact liked the whole thing!

How did it end?
JO
Joe

How did it end?

It was a real plot twist. Can't wait for the sequel.

Newer posts